Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Swindon v Charlton | Sat 19 Dec 2020

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    So the player who's scored our goal and had more shots than everyone else combined is the scapegoat. Cool
    I know you struggle with shades of grey as everyone is either the best player in the world or total shit to you, but is it possible to acknowledge a player is not necessarily playing entirely well without them being a scapegoat. 
    I mean look at everyone here. Is there much "Bogle scored well, has held the ball up okay, bad miss, a few shots from range, decent stuff overall"? No. It's all Bogle is shit, get Chuks on. Not fucking having this at all
    I think Lee Bowyer disagrees with you...
    Everyone disagree with him, he just wants to be a knob. He's good at that. 
  • Half time subs, Chris Witty and Boris Johnson coming on
  • Pleased to see Chuks on
  • Why is everyone getting so upset?
  • Talal said:
    I don't think Bogle has been poor personally. Shocking miss yes but got his goal, worked hard, ok with the ball overall. 
    I think Bogle works hard but considering the amount of chances he gets he doesn't score many. There are better strikers in every team in this league, I have no doubt. We create enough chances but don't put enough away. We rely too much on our defence. 
  • Anyone else see Chuks starting to sprint after that and shout "no, stop, think of the hamstrings!"
  • Chunes said:
    I wonder what goes through a defender's mind when they see Chuks come on
    "...kinell"
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    So the player who's scored our goal and had more shots than everyone else combined is the scapegoat. Cool
    I know you struggle with shades of grey as everyone is either the best player in the world or total shit to you, but is it possible to acknowledge a player is not necessarily playing entirely well without them being a scapegoat. 
    I mean look at everyone here. Is there much "Bogle scored well, has held the ball up okay, bad miss, a few shots from range, decent stuff overall"? No. It's all Bogle is shit, get Chuks on. Not fucking having this at all
    Claiming that our left-back is not a left-back is just a completely normal opinion then 
  • Sponsored links:

• 48' Swindon sub | J Smith is replaced by Payne. #stfc 1 #cafc 1
  • Love how Curbs keeps referring to Charlton as "we" 
    Our new manager, that's why...😉
  • nathan muller is the other commentator
  • There goes a hamstring
  • Just need Williams on now and the 3 points are in the bag
  • Grealish lookalike comes on
  • Oh, you want me to explain why Maatsen is a left-back? Because he can track, tackle, head, anticipate, overlap, cross, control, pass and run like the wind, fucking probably 
  • How could that possibly have been offside?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hmmm, I thought Chuks was level there.
  • Not sure Aneke was off there?
  • Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Claiming that our left-back is not a left-back is just a completely normal opinion then 
    Completely with Leuth on this one.  A lot of people on here seem to assume that a left back that isn’t good going forward must be a good defender.. conversely , one that can attack is a liability defensively.  Didn’t we keep 6 clean sheets in a row with Maatsen at left back ? 
  • Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    I don't think he's a good enough defender to be a left-back. Admittedly at 18 he could get a lot better but I think he's a wing-back or a LM. I don't think that's a ridiculous opinion no. Lots of players start off in one position and move to another. 
  • Pratley saves us from Gilbey's mistake... JUST PUT IT OUT
  • Gilbey loses the ball, and Pratley has to concede the corner on our left
  • Why is Gilbey still on the pitch?
  • Can tell why Swindon are in trouble 
  • 51' Grant blazes over from a good position inside the box for Swindon. #stfc 1 #cafc 1
  • Chunes said:
    I wonder what goes through a defender's mind when they see Chuks come on
    "I think I'll play centre-forward this half."
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!