Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Swindon v Charlton | Sat 19 Dec 2020

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    Rylo said:
    I’m not sure this style of football will be in line with Sandgaard’s ideology for much longer...
    Apart from the fact that Sandgaard said the other week that he's stubborn and is happy with Bowyer?
    "Xxxx has my full backing" usually a precursor to a P45.
  • Options
    FULL-TIME | A point in the bag, but it's a case of two points dropped late on at the County Ground. #cafc

• Options
    Same old same old making excuses for him.  That one is on Bowyer.
  • Options
    I guess we think that Bowyer has lost the dressing room until we win again?
  • Options
    Our last minute goals for 2 seasons have not been a coincidence. 
  • Options
    Words fail me. 
  • Options
    Time for TS to get Curbs on the blower.
  • Options
    FFS bows !!!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An alarming run of defeats comes to an end (Commentry)
    Talking about Swindon I imagine. That's what we're good for
  • Options
    We won’t go up with the mentality we have
    Not good enough to go up, our record against the lower teams is shocking. We need to be more consistent.
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    I’m not sure this style of football will be in line with Sandgaard’s ideology for much longer...
    Apart from the fact that Sandgaard said the other week that he's stubborn and is happy with Bowyer?
    It was a joke. But in all seriousness, do you think that this is what TS had in mind when he said he wanted to see exciting football? 
  • Options
    How many times so we try to go more defensive and it backfires. We just don't seem to have the mentality to do it.
  • Options
    So, not happy with not being able to win after going 1-0 down Bowyer now can't win after going ahead. 

Joke.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.

Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!