Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Swindon v Charlton | Sat 19 Dec 2020

Comments

• Options
    Bah! Some great work from Gilbey there, but his final ball was the wrong one.
  • Options
    We want Jonny 🙌🏻
    Last time I heard that chant I was standing on the pitch at the Valley calling for Johnny Summers after the 7-6 win!
  • Options
    Why why why why why are we going defensive again 
  • Options
    Did so well leading up to the pass too, there's a player there just frustrating 
  • Options
    Wrong sub that. Should’ve brought Williams on in my opinion. 
    Totally agree. Playing a team who've just lost their last 4 games & you replace a midfielder with a defender. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Who was the commentator on Valley Pass who kept shouting our 2nd was offside, and insisted it was, while the linesman never raised his flag?
    Nathan Muller is the co-commentator I think. 
  • Options
    Good press.
  • Options
    It's all about the next game.
  • Options
    Bowyer going defensive too early 😡
  • Options
    Surely must be time for Williams to get on.

The best way to defend a one-goal lead is to turn it into a two or three goal lead first.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who exactly is our midfielder attacking player now?
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Bowyer has become quite a defensive manager and I don't see it changing. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    mendonca said:
    Who was the commentator on Valley Pass who kept shouting our 2nd was offside, and insisted it was, while the linesman never raised his flag?
    Nathan Muller is the co-commentator I think. 
    Thanks. That was really bad co-commenting. For fans who have paid £10 to hear somebody yapping inaccurate truths about our goal took some joy away from it.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Nope... Disagree with some of today's substitutes. 
    Dont forget one has given us the lead
    yeah edited
  • Options
    Just the seven goals off the bench for @Chuks_Aneke, so far, this season... #cafc

• Options
    MattF said:
    Its a very annoying trait that Bow has adopted. Be interesting to see how many points we've lost/gained under Bowyer when going defensive.
  • Options
    Bogle doesn't get in the right positions for a striker. On the rare occasions he makes runs into the box and gets the ball, he has no composure. These are the fundamental reasons that Bogle will never score many goals. It's simple.

As for his hold up play, he does work hard and does 'a job'. But he's not great at it either.

Basically, he's a one trick pony, and he's not great at that trick either. Or in another words, he's shit.
    I wanted to like & lol so went with lol
  • Options
    To deep again, need to push for a 3rd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For those watching, which position did Matthews take up?
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Its a very annoying trait that Bow has adopted. Be interesting to see how many points we've lost/gained under Bowyer when going defensive.
    It would be interesting if anyone dared ask him in the post match interview?
  • Options
    Great work Purrington 
  • Options
    bows tactics failing again
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    For those watching, which position did Matthews take up?
    Other Right-back
  • Options
    77'

Post update

Attempt missed. Diallang Jaiyesimi (Swindon Town) left footed shot from outside the box.

• Options
    Did Purrington really manage to knock it off the Swindon player to get a goal kick
  • Options
    Come on Charlton let's go the right way from tier 3 at least
  • Options
    That’s surely a corner to Swindon. 
  • Options
    We can't make any more subs now can we?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!