Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Shrewsbury v Charlton | Sat 5 Dec 2020

Comments

• Options
    JFC shows his corners are still chuff.
  • Options
    45+1 Two minutes added. #shrews 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    We need to make changes at HT because this is shite.
  • Options
    45+1 Washington takes the ball down well and looks to square for Aneke in the box but it's cut out. #shrews 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Have a rest, totally undeserved you lazy shits.
  • Options
    Gilbey is officially Scapegoat, and I'm not defending him
  • Options
    I thought we were only going to get better once they got some time on the training ground to gel properly, the international break has ruined us
  • Options
    HT 0-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Washington wakes up, but Route One looks our best bet
    Sorry, Route One is closed due to roadworks.

A diversion, via goalkeeper, is in place.
  • Options
    That was so predictable. When we saw that 11 we knew. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Chunes said:
    My god. Maatsen shows some urgency and sprints forward with the ball. Squares it, and we send it back 40 yards to our keeper. What is our pattern of play exactly
    All that shape work from Bowyer during the intl break has seen us well...

He didn't say that it was "attacking" shape work though did he?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Just before I purchased the game.
    Can someone tell me if theres a helpline at the end like on the tele.
    "if you've been affected by this game please call **********"
    I'll have that number now please.
  • Options
    I paid £10 to sleep through that first half .... 
  • Options
    Jesus, that was dire.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    I thought we were only going to get better once they got some time on the training ground to gel properly, the international break has ruined us
    But Bowyer said we looked really good as we'd worked so much on our shape etc...

He wouldn't be lying would he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well well that was a griping first half. I’m going to get some pillows for the second 
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:
    Why does our attack always ends up back with Amos
    Perhaps we should play him up front then....
  • Options
    I spent £37 on a kit for my 2yr old daughter. We both have ours on for the stream and she’s slept through the entire first half..... lucky git 

(just the top for me. Not full kit W....)
  • Options
    Another negative poor half. Maatsen doing OK. Others not so good...forwards look very poor. Changes at h/t - we have to have some creativity so it has to be Morgan/Williams on for Gilbey or JFC. Bogle for Aneke on the hour.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Gilbey is officially Scapegoat, and I'm not defending him
    You know better than to call out 1 player when 7/8 are playing shite.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Really miss someone like Shinnie to get the ball down and get the ball played forward well. Think Morgan should be brought on. 
  • Options
    This is gonna sound quite harsh, but the good news is about us looking this poor is we have an owner now who actually wants us to do well and watches our games. He won't stand for any dross and let us look this poor consistently
    Doesn't sound harsh at all. If i was investing up to 20m in the first year alone and was watching this, i'd be asking some serious questions about what the fuck they do in training.
  • Options
    Uve got to think depending on how results go we are still going to be 3rd 4th 5th or 6th which condicidering the start we had and the squad we had when the season kicked off things realy aren't as bad as they seem??are they??
  • Options
    Awful - 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!