Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters to return for MK Dons tonight (thoughts on experience from page 31)

Comments

• Options
    Mine too and that’s the Mrs name so does she get to go now
  • Options
    I’m a season ticket holder living in Manchester (Tier 3) and obviously won’t be going to Wednesdays game. There should be either an opt out option or the ability to transfer a ticket to another season ticket holder. 
    As you're in Tier 3 , presumably the club wouldn't offer you a seat anyway
    I have just received an offer of a seat, luckily I’m over 70 and can opt out 😃.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Just received my Alex invite
  • Options
    Mine was also addressed to Alex, but have now received an update with my correct name.
  • Options
    Alex Higgins will not be attending, if that's any help?
  • Options
    This is so tense. Is this what the Lottery feels like? 
  • Options
    Got one as well, absolutely buzzing for it.
  • Options
    I got an email to confirm been successful but in the name Alex but got one to my correct name after with the subjected updated so assume others will as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No email, sad times 
  • Options
    Alex Harvey was superb at the valley. 
    Not sure he can make Wednesday on account that he's dead.
  • Options
    My name is not Alex and I did not get an email. 

Absolute disgrace. This would not have happened under Matt Southall Chris Farrell Paul Elliott Craig Freeman. 

Sandgaard out
  • Options
    I've got a new e-mail but in my son's name and he's 14.   So i haven't got a ticket but my son , who obviously can't go alone , has. !
  • Options
    I got an email but haven’t got a game to select. Anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    I got an email but haven’t got a game to select. Anyone else having this problem?
    Available to book from 1pm I believe 
  • Options
    Thanks. 
  • Options
    You must redeem your ticket, which you will be able to do from 1pm today. You will need to redeem by 1pm on Tuesday, December 2nd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got a new e-mail but in my son's name and he's 14.   So i haven't got a ticket but my son , who obviously can't go alone , has. !
    Same here and my son is 11. What happens now then 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    No email, sad times 
    Means you should be a shoe in for the match on the 12th which is a Saturday 3pm which I reckon is probably preferable.  

Edit - obviously I know none of your personal circumstances and Saturday 3pm games may be horrendous for you. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    No email, sad times 
    Means you should be a shoe in for the match on the 12th which is a Saturday 3pm which I reckon is probably preferable.  
    Exactly this.
    That's what I'm hoping anyway. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    No email, sad times 

Edit - obviously I know none of your personal circumstances and Saturday 3pm games may be horrendous for you. 
    Good for me either way, it gets me out of jobs the Mrs has lined up 🤣
  • Options
    Shag said:
    Same here and my son is 11. What happens now then 
    God knows. I've emailed them to see what's going on but i'm not holding my breath !
  • Options
    It’s not been handled very well and they’ve know it’s been coming. 

England ask you to register your interest for the game then they allocate the tickets. If over subscribed 70% on loyalty and then 30% in a ballot. Always seems fair. 

This needs to be looked at before the next home game 

• Options
    I've had three emails (all addressed to someone called Alex :-) ), one for each of my daughters and one for me. Our accounts were linked and we have the same address. Are yours all registered to the same address?
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Why is that the club are saying that if you cannot make the game you cannot instead use your season ticket ca f c cash to stream the game. The club will not loose any money that way. 
    Exactly...one big problem if they keep it from the trial  is being in the ground 90 minutes before ko. Working people can't make 5. 30 pm for 7.00 pm ko. Older people don't  sit in the cold for such long periods either with no recourse to warming up on the concourse at half time. 
    Not only do you loose the CAFC cash, when you tell them they then have the right to sell the seat on again. I don't mind  that but blocking my CAFC  money and making me pay £10 to stream direct is simply unfair.  
    The kick off time for Wednesday is 19.45 [7.45]

If you are aged 70 or over or have any underlying health conditions, you can opt-out of the ballot system by emailing tickets@cafc.co.uk. Those with underlying health conditions will need to provide proof of the condition when opting-out. This will opt you out of games until the club are allowed more fans in the stadium. Supporters who opt-out will receive CAFC Cash on a game-by-game basis.