Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters to return for MK Dons tonight (thoughts on experience from page 31)

1293031323335»

Comments

• Options
    Only at Charlton can 2000 fans create no noise. 
    Have you ever been to Arsenal?
  • Options
    Go away!
  • Options
    2000 fans sitting 4 seats apart in the freezing cold for 3.5 hours, in 3 separate stands, wearing masks and a lot near retirement age, will do very well to make a good atmosphere.

It will help if we attack a bit more and don't pass back to the goalie from beyond the half way line.

I'll try my best.
  • Options
    Hoping everyone whose going today gets behind the boys and Bowyer. Need the place to be bouncing.
    Good luck with that
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Tbh, stick 500 fans in a 7000 capacity stand, miles apart and you'll do very well to create any kind of vibe 
  • Options
    I have managed to get 2 tickets for Tuesday thankfully.

Just a couple of questions for people who have been.

1-Obviously the chairs are 3 seat gaps but I have seen in pictures people sat next to each other, if you are in a support bubble can u sit next to the person?

2-are the toilets open  need to let Kelly know that one lol

3-are the concession open to get a hot drink

4-my tickets say 6:45 entry is that latest or is that when i can start to enter from, so if i turned up at 7 would that be ok or do i need to be there for 6.30 to make sure i am in by 6.45
  • Options

1-Obviously the chairs are 3 seat gaps but I have seen in pictures people sat next to each other, if you are in a support bubble can u sit next to the person?

4-my tickets say 6:45 entry is that latest or is that when i can start to enter from, so if i turned up at 7 would that be ok or do i need to be there for 6.30 to make sure i am in by 6.45
    1. Sit in the allocated seats otherwise it creates additional work for the stewards.

2. Toilets are open 

3. You are provided with a hot chocolate or Water on arrival

4. Ideally get their for the allocated time, it's not strict but if everyone decides everyone else can get their on the allocated time and it does not apply to them all 2k would turn up at 7 35, causing the club numerous issues
  • Options
    redman said:
    Atmosphere today was very good for 2.000 people. It wasn't just the result either. It was good from the word go. 
    Could hear it on TV, sounded good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1. Yeah
    2. Yeah 
    3. Nah
    4. Yeah (it would be pretty ok)
  • Options

I've arrived at the turnstiles for my designated time twice now and was able to go straight through and into the ground so no need to arrive any earlier than 6:45 in your case, no need for 6:30
  • Options
    Don't wait till half time for the loo. If you're going to catch or spread anything it'll be while you're queuing and systematically pass within a metre of virtually everyone else in your stand.
  • Options
    Palace players just ran over the fans who cuddled them when they equalised😂🙈 surely they were warned 
  • Options
    2121 said:
    Palace players just ran over the fans who cuddled them when they equalised😂🙈 surely they were warned 
    Palace fans all live in their Mums basements though so will be fine
  • Options
    As fans aren't even meant to throw the ball back, as it needs to be cleaned first, that's pretty poor protocol