Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're going back to The Valley, hopefully.......Doncaster Rovers, 19th September 2020....

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    So if you have a pre-22 Aug ST, and a child on your Friends and Family linked relationships with a pre-22 Aug ST, can you buy tickets for both of you, or can you only buy one for yourself?
    Presumably it depends if they are picked or not 
    Presume both have to have the relevant number of points to purchase 2 at the earliest date possible.
  • Options
    Injunction request submitted.

Seriously, it looks like the club have made an excellent decision.
    Your ticket is sorted then
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Season ticket holder. First match November 1960. Always wear red pants on a match day. Have trained my pubes into a decent replica of Killer's Beard. That should be me in straight away.
    You must have the pubes of a Woolly Mammouth so 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Obviously i know that we need to get fans back into grounds asap, but to me i think that going to watch a game at the Valley with just 1k fans there spread out across 2 stands will be utter shit.
    I've been to those paint trophy and minor cup games too
    I remember being a ball boy at a midweek match during the Selhurst years, It was against Hull or Leicester in the Full Members Cup and there were about 700 people there.

Incidentally what is our lowest ever cup/league home attendances?
    There weren't many at The Valley for the Millwall game last season.
  • Options
    Obviously i know that we need to get fans back into grounds asap, but to me i think that going to watch a game at the Valley with just 1k fans there spread out across 2 stands will be utter shit.
    I'm sure it will be,but it'll be a shit load better than sitting in your lounge watching it be played in an empty stadium.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Injunction request submitted.

Seriously, it looks like the club have made an excellent decision.
    Your ticket is sorted then
    No chance, I only renewed when NLA said it was a done deal.
  • Options
    Won’t be getting a ticket for this game but hopefully we are allowed back in october as don’t believe we have more than 8000 st holders 
  • Options
    I’m eligible, but fall into the 3rd or 4th tier - as I have 530 points.

Hopefully not all 1,000 are sold by the time I can apply
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Won’t be getting a ticket for this game but hopefully we are allowed back in october as don’t believe we have more than 8000 st holders 
    We are capping at 7000, so in theory there should be 1000 left for walk ups. I'm going to try for the 3rd October if we get the nod to progress.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    PopIcon said:
    I remember being a ball boy at a midweek match during the Selhurst years, It was against Hull or Leicester in the Full Members Cup and there were about 700 people there.

I think it was 817 against Birmingham in the 86-87 Full Members Cup. We got 821 against Bradford. I remember us joking about the 4 extra or missing fans between the two matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    PopIcon said:

I think it was 817 against Birmingham in the 86-87 Full Members Cup. We got 821 against Bradford. I remember us joking about the 4 extra or missing fans between the two matches.
    13th November 2018
    Checkatrade Trophy v Swansea U23's Att 740.

And I was there (but not allowed to go Saturday wibble wibble).
  • Options
    The worry is that the limit won't be raised that high...

It's a difficult balancing act for the government, the health of football vs the need for a strong "anti covid message"
  • Options
    The biggest issue is the blanket ban/attendance figures for the whole efl 8000 in our ground is easily doable with distancing take a few of the smaller grounds Bristol rovers for example they surely couldn’t do it with 8000 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    So if you have a pre-22 Aug ST, and a child on your Friends and Family linked relationships with a pre-22 Aug ST, can you buy tickets for both of you, or can you only buy one for yourself?
    Provided you have sufficient points and have nominated the child as part of your bubble I believe you are good to go for both
    Edit - I think I might be talking crap. Soz  ;)
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Presumably it depends if they are picked or not 
    Presume both have to have the relevant number of points to purchase 2 at the earliest date possible.
    That’s what I was getting at. Can an individual select multiple seats and then assign those seats against their friends and family who meet the qualifying criteria?

Please note that each fan only allowed to redeem one ticket against their FAN ID for Track and Trace purposes.’

Does anyone know the answer to this? 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    PopIcon said:

13th November 2018

I was at all three, I must be able to go surely?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    PopIcon said:

13th November 2018

I was at all three, I must be able to go surely?
    Nope, you've missed loads of home games, so you're disqualified :-)
  • Options
    My 455 loyalty points aren’t going to be enough then ? 
  • Options
    My 455 loyalty points aren’t going to be enough then ? 
    I’d be surprised but you never know. There will be a fair chunk of these ST holders that will be kids, people who won’t have heard about it in time, won’t have interest in going in their own, elderly and shielding etc....
  • Options
    To add to the fun, the ticket office is closed on Thursday’s so you won’t be able to speak to anyone about it until Friday...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wouldn’t  want a ticket for this match and see Elliott/Farnell with scarfy on the pitch introducing themselves as our new owners. 
  • Options
    I’m on 5.30pm batch tomorrow.  Be interesting to see how many are left by then 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I wouldn’t  want a ticket for this match and see Elliott/Farnell with scarfy on the pitch introducing themselves as our new owners. 
    If they did, they might find I'd join them - wind milling everywhere.

No ifs. No buts.
  • Options
    As an aside, I thought the points total gets reset to zero after every two
    seasons?
  • Options
    The biggest issue is the blanket ban/attendance figures for the whole efl 8000 in our ground is easily doable with distancing take a few of the smaller grounds Bristol rovers for example they surely couldn’t do it with 8000 
    Unless the figures have changed(again) the allowance is 30% of capacity, that would make around 4,000 for Bristol.
  • Options
    Unless the figures have changed(again) the allowance is 30% of capacity, that would make around 4,000 for Bristol.
    @ElfsborgAddick cheers elf’s I did think it was a bit strange that it would be a blanket allowance as opposed to a percentage - which seems a lot safer. 
  • Options
    I am guessing they have removed the points for the 2018/2019 season and we are now using 2019/2020 and 2020/2021. As my points represent this. This would make 660 (by my calculations happy to be corrected) the maximum you can achieve. 

On this basis Be interesting next season as I doubt any one will be able to earn loyalty points on away games this season. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    As an aside, I thought the points total gets reset to zero after every two
    seasons?

Rolling 2 years I believe so 2018/19 season been wiped. 

Leaves 2019/20 tickets home and away points and this years season ticket 

• Options
    Yep as @roseandcrown says I’m on 360 points 
    230 for my 20/21 season ticket 
    130 for last years away games and a couple of home games ( majority I used a freind who didn’t go oftens season ticket ).

my mate is on 540
    230 for 19/20 season ticket 
    230 for 20/21 season ticket 
    80 for 8 away games last season 

• Options
    I think it’s a very fair way of doing it - now I have a st, I may sack off valley gold as for £120 I’ve won 25 once in 3 years and the away priority isn’t going to be an issue for a few years - I know it’s investing in the future but with st and valley gold Your talking the guts of 600 quid.