Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're going back to The Valley, hopefully.......Doncaster Rovers, 19th September 2020....

Comments

• Options
    460 points here. Fingers crossed for some tickets being available at 9.30am tomorrow then. Feels unlikely.
  • Options
    To add to the fun, the ticket office is closed on Thursday’s so you won’t be able to speak to anyone about it until Friday...
    The club's ticket office will be open for telephone queries only from 9.30pm - 5pm on Thursday and Friday.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f622926ba471/supporters-to-return-to-the-valley-for-saturdays-game-against-doncaster
  • Options
    The biggest issue is the blanket ban/attendance figures for the whole efl 8000 in our ground is easily doable with distancing take a few of the smaller grounds Bristol rovers for example they surely couldn’t do it with 8000 
    Its 30% of your seats, not a 8000 cap. 
  • Options
    Just been told by the lady on the phone that having an Early ST renewal isn't enough by itself after all.
  • Options
    Just been told by the lady on the phone that having an Early ST renewal isn't enough by itself after all.
    You need the points as well.
  • Options
    The rolling system isn't going to work next season as there's a fair chance there won't be ANY away fans this season
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Sure, that's not super clear on the website.

More annoyed now that 20-odd years of season tickets, and away games (bought through a family member) don't contribute to loyalty points.  Ho hum.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

More annoyed now that 20-odd years of season tickets, and away games (bought through a family member) don't contribute to loyalty points.  Ho hum.
    I thought it was very clear. 

I know people will be dissapointed but I am not sure how else they could of done this. 

• Options

"2020/21 Season-ticket holders who purchased before full season tickets were replaced by 22-game season tickets, on Monday, August 24th, will qualify to purchase tickets, with access to tickets then decided through the club’s loyalty point scheme." 

How is that clear?

Anyway, not worth getting into a dialogue.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

"2020/21 Season-ticket holders who purchased before full season tickets were replaced by 22-game season tickets, on Monday, August 24th, will qualify to purchase tickets, with access to tickets then decided through the club’s loyalty point scheme." 

How is that clear?

Clear as day if you purchased before the 23 game cut of you qualify. you then get a chance to purchase based on your loyalty points which if you have had a season ticket in 2019/20 and 20/21 you will have at least 460. 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f622926ba471/supporters-to-return-to-the-valley-for-saturdays-game-against-doncaster
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How is that clear?

Clear as day if you purchased before the 23 game cut of you qualify. you then get a chance to purchase based on your loyalty points which if you have had a season ticket in 2019/20 and 20/21 you will have at least 460. 

Fair enough.  I know I wasn't the only one to read it as "Early ST get first dibs, then any left over divided amongst those with loyalty points."
  • Options
    Sounds fair enough. I dont have enough points, as only went to a handful of games last year, but have a season ticket this year. Not too fussed, priority should go to those with most points. Just have to hope that larger crowds are allowed soon so all season ticket holders can get a look in. COYA

PS anyone know if streaming games gets you loyalty points?
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    Sounds fair enough. I dont have enough points, as only went to a handful of games last year, but have a season ticket this year. Not too fussed, priority should go to those with most points. Just have to hope that larger crowds are allowed soon so all season ticket holders can get a look in. COYA

PS anyone know if streaming games gets you loyalty points?
    Does not appear to based on my points. 
  • Options
    @roseandcrown thanks mate, was just curious as to whether that would be a way of earning extra points this season, with no away games. I've tried to stream one game but gave up after repeated requests to change my log in! Might give it another go, if I can be arsed!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    YTS1978 said:
    @roseandcrown thanks mate, was just curious as to whether that would be a way of earning extra points this season, with no away games. I've tried to stream one game but gave up after repeated requests to change my log in! Might give it another go, if I can be arsed!
    Yeah they will have an issue next season if no away games allowed this year as it will leave most people on 460. 
  • Options
    @SteviesDivingHeaders it was badly worded mate. You weren’t the only one unsure 
  • Options
    Looks like 859 tickets remaining at the end of Phase One.
  • Options

Hmmm, not looking great for my 9.30am tomorrow option.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Counted about 800 left. Managed to get 2 rows behind my usual season ticket seat and in same block as my old man.
  • Options
    Appears to have gone down by exactly 100 since then - now at 759 left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Counted about 800 left. 
    How can you see the count of tickets available? I can't.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Counted about 800 left. 
    I was eligible due to having enough points to select a ticket so was able to add them up. 

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Counted about 800 left. 
    I was eligible due to having enough points to select a ticket so was able to add them up. 

….so did you reserve one for me then? ;-)
  • Options
    Still about 600 left. 
  • Options
    The website confuses the crap out of an old git  like me.

I just phoned the ticket office and sorted it in about 2 minutes. 

Can't wait.

Fuck of Elliott 

Come on you Addicks. 
  • Options
    Left me on hold for 15 minutes,  twice over, despite explaining that I purchased my ST post Doncaster ones for obvious reasons and having max loyalty points, the balls up with cashing in notwithstanding, told we have 500 tickets left, can't have one but if I phone tomorrow at the same time, after referall to "management" same refusal. Because of course the remaining 2k or so will be causing telephonic meltdown at 9am...
  • Options
    Left me on hold for 15 minutes,  twice over, despite explaining that I purchased my ST post Doncaster ones for obvious reasons and having max loyalty points, the balls up with cashing in notwithstanding, told we have 500 tickets left, can't have one but if I phone tomorrow at the same time, after referall to "management" same refusal. Because of course the remaining 2k or so will be causing telephonic meltdown at 9am...
    You do realise that the situation for a lot of us!!

My season ticket was initially £455 in my block - I got it for £435 because I knew it didnt include the Doncaster game, and I'm fully accepting I'm not eligible for the same amount of games that others will be eligible for when they've paid more for their season tickets in the same area
  • Options
    Can you lend me a score until payday then☺️. Though reckon we have more to worry about at the mo... 
  • Options
    Got one.  Seemed to be a few left in the 5.30 run so think it will go into tomorrow morning maybe.  Fingers crossed