Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    Outrageous sending off in the Chelsea game. Ridiculous interpretation of the rules. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Ronnie Schwartz on the bench for Midtjylland
  • Options
    Very rare you see Liverpool dominated in terms of passes and possession but Ajax are doing just that so far
  • Options
    Shocking keeping gifts Liverpool the lead. He doesn't see Jones behind him who scores!

• Options
    Shakhtar take 6 points from Real Madrid.
    Real could be heading for Europa League football
    If they beat Moenchengladbach in the last game then they go through and they always seem to do it.
  • Options
    Inter beating Gladbach was a bit of a surprise, although they nearly threw it away.

It's a fascinating group. 1 game to go, all 4 teams can finish top and all 4 can finish bottom. 
  • Options
    Would be hilarious if Madrid lost and finished bottom.
    Ajax v Atalanta should be a great last game. Ajax need to win to go through, Atalanta need a point.
    Atletico in a bit of trouble, need to avoid defeat away at Salzburg to go through.

Big one tonight is United v PSG, defeat for PSG will see them on the brink of heading into the Europa.
  • Options
    If that happens cue Neymar throwing his toys out and wanting to go back to Barcelona.
  • Options
    Ajax v Atalanta should be a great last game. Ajax need to win to go through, Atalanta need a point.
    Atletico in a bit of trouble, need to avoid defeat away at Salzburg to go through.

Big one tonight is United v PSG, defeat for PSG will see them on the brink of heading into the Europa.
    You all know what happens.  Madrid finish in 3rd and they'll meet Spurs and Bale in the Europa at some point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

You all know what happens.  Madrid finish in 3rd and they'll meet Spurs and Bale in the Europa at some point.
    Would Bale be able to play? 
  • Options
    Madrid will cite that he sat on his arse for long enough in Spain so another game won't matter.
  • Options
    Lazaro played for Gladbach last night against Inter. He's on loan from Inter but they didn't have a clause saying he couldn't play.

Re Bale - I doubt Madrid would have dreamt they could be in the Europa League at any point this season and therefore a chance they would possibly meet Spurs this season. So they would have no reason to add such a clause that he couldn't play.

• Options
    Stephanie Frappart makes history in Turin as the first female referee to take charge of a mens Champions League game
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Moukoko on for Dortmund.

Youngest ever Champions League player 

Aged 16 years and 18 days
  • Options
    I think the commentators described that very well at the end.

He looked like a school boy who was lost.

No doubt he is going to be a great talent, but it was far to early to put him on the big stage like that
  • Options
    I fancy United to get spanked tonight
  • Options
    Mental from Lazio, nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Already a goal down
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Already a goal down
    And the goal was scored by a player on loan from Man City as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Already a goal down
    I'm on 3-0 at 28s
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    sam3110 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Already a goal down
    I'm on 3-0 at 28s
    Looking good so far. OGS showing his managerial worth at the moment. 
  • Options
    Crazy scenes in Paris.

Arguement on the bench ref came over and spoke to the fourth official and asked who it was between, 4th official pointed to Demba Ba and said this black guy and it massively kicked off, players screaming why did the 4th official feel the need to point out his skin colour.

After about 5 minutes the players said to the ref if you cant respect us we wont play and walked down the tunnel 
  • Options
    Wow mad scenes with the psg game 
  • Options
    Few different stories coming out about the fourth official incident. Might have to wait for the true story. 
  • Options
    Few different stories coming out about the fourth official incident. Might have to wait for the true story. 
    Agreed, all very odd. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    sam3110 said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Already a goal down
    I'm on 3-0 at 28s
    Cash out quick! This isn't finishing 3-0 hahah
  • Options
    Was watching the game, about 4 or 5 players went straight around the 4th official from both teams and Ba was saying, you wouldn't say that white guy when talking about a white player so why point to me and say that black guy.

Seems pretty clear what started it, other stufff may have been said but its clear the 4th official has referenced Ba by his skin colour
  • Options
    Was watching the game, about 4 or 5 players went straight around the 4th official from both teams and Ba was saying, you wouldn't say that white guy when talking about a white player so why point to me and say that black guy.

Seems pretty clear what started it, other stufff may have been said but its clear the 4th official has referenced Ba by his skin colour
    Was this definitely picked up by the live stream? I'd love to see a video of it if so.