Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    If Bayern are going to retain their trophy then they're certainly going to have to do it the hard way. PSG, then probably City, then Chelsea/Liverpool/Real in the final.

Chelsea and City will both be quite happy with their draws i guess.

What probably helps City is that unless the travel ban gets lifted, their games with Dortmund and then potentially Bayern would be played (i assume) in Budapest.
  • Options
    Chelsea have got a very decent chance of getting to the final.

Bayern v Chelsea final like 2012?
  • Options
    Huge blow for Bayern.

Lewandowski's injury was initially expected to keep him out for a few days. However Bayern have now confirmed he'll be out for a month, so will miss both legs of the PSG tie.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Ramos out of both legs for Real against Liverpool
  • Options
    City 1-0 up
    Liverpool 1-0 down
  • Options
    Liverpool 2-0 down after another bit of Charltonesque defending
  • Options
    Scouse tears really make me happy.
  • Options
    Dortmund a bit unlucky to be behind, great pressing from Bellingham yet Goalkeeper gets too much protection!!
  • Options
    Refereeing in the Dortmund game is all over the place. Dortmund completely robbed of a goal there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2021
    The worse ref I have seen all season.
    Total joke.
    Bellingham robbed of a goal.
    Given two shocking decisions.
    Don't blow your fucking whistle before Jude puts the ball in the net. 
    Sub the ref at HT, and get a professional on.

Come on Dortmund.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Southgate should be looking at Bellingham and seriously thinking about him as a starter.

Energy and Ability. Fantastic
    Honestly can’t believe he’s only 17
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Southgate should be looking at Bellingham and seriously thinking about him as a starter.

Energy and Ability. Fantastic
    Honestly can’t believe he’s only 17
    I'm happy his learning his trade abroad so will be out the limelight here 
  • Options
    Normally stick up for refs but that was unforgivable. Not just the award of a foul against the keeper for nothing, but the failure to wait 2 seconds for the ball to hit the net so VAR couldn't correct his mistake. Shameful. 
  • Options
    alicwkd said:
    Normally stick up for refs but that was unforgivable. Not just the award of a foul against the keeper for nothing, but the failure to wait 2 seconds for the ball to hit the net so VAR couldn't correct his mistake. Shameful. 
    Can’t get my head around why VAR hasn’t been used?
  • Options
    Dortmund a bit unlucky to be behind, great pressing from Bellingham yet Goalkeeper gets too much protection!!

Awful decision, foot wasn't even high and Ederson kicked him.
  • Options
    If they are going to have two games played simultaneously rather than back to back, I wish BT would refrain from announcing live score updates or at least warn that they are about to do so.

I'd have quite liked to tape one game and watch it after the other but there's no point when I BT have already told me the score. It's not like anyone who wants to know the live scores couldn't just check their phone or whatever. 
  • Options
    If west ham finish 4th and Liverpool finish outside top 4 , would them winning the Champions League stop west ham getting in to it 

Pretty irrelevant now but I need to know if I'm happy Liverpool are going out or a buffer to stop west ham may be needed
  • Options
    alicwkd said:
    Can’t get my head around why VAR hasn’t been used?
    If the ref has blown his whistle, then play ends

This happened in the PL earlier this season, when the ref incorrectly blew just before the ball went into the net, so VAR weren't able to award the goal
  • Options
    Bellingham also got a yellow card?!?

Also Can got a yellow for a decision VAR overturned and Rodri escaped a yellow for diving?

Ref has made 5 bad decisions in that half
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If west ham finish 4th and Liverpool finish outside top 4 , would them winning the Champions League stop west ham getting in to it 

Pretty irrelevant now but I need to know if I'm happy Liverpool are going out or a buffer to stop west ham may be needed
    No, as 5 clubs from England can enter the CL

If however an English team outside the top 4 wins the Europa league (e.g. Arsenal) then the team finishing 4th misses out
  • Options

No, as 5 clubs from England can enter the CL

If however an English team outside the top 4 wins the Europa league (e.g. Arsenal) then the team finishing 4th misses out
    Ok so fuck off liverpool
    come on arsenal 
    It's only if Liverpool AND Arsenal win the CL and EL and fail to reach the top 4 where the team finishing 4th misses out
  • Options
    This ref has form.
    Shit form.

• Options
    Salah makes it 2-1
  • Options
    Salah makes it 2-1
    3-1, more awful defending 
  • Options
    Dortmund get an away goal.. 1-1
  • Options
    Foden has had at least 3 chances to make it 2-0 and Dortmund haven't really threatened at all this half until now
  • Options
    1-1 justice for Dortmund in getting an away goal.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Foden has had at least 3 chances to make it 2-0 and Dortmund haven't really threatened at all this half until now
    Finally takes an opportunity - 2-1