Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• edited October 2020
    ct_addick said:
    Tommy's stock took a beating today -23% so he is probably focused on that 
    Any idea why - my nipper is thinking of adding and buying low ?

Edit: googled, lower than expected sales due to covid
  • ct_addick said:
    Underperforming revenue results;

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/10/12/why-zynex-stock-is-tanking-today/
  • Maybe we should start a different thread, who are his biggest competitors ?
  • Zynex does seem to be highly valued in relation to its earnings

Zynex also still expects that its adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) will be between $2.3 million and $2.8 million, in line with its previous outlook. The company projects that full-year 2020 revenue will be between $80 million and $81 million, within its previous guidance of full-year revenue between $80 million and $85 million. 
    The problem for Zynex, though, is that its valuation is priced for perfection. The healthcare stock trades at nearly 44 times expected earnings. Any bad news is likely to take a toll when a stock trades at such a lofty level.
  • MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Interesting that we haven't brought anyone and all our signings have been unattached, can only assume the 2m from Bonne has gone towards wages? 
    I believe for signing Alex Gilbey we paid a fee to MK Dons ..... who said at the time they were willing to sell, because of Covid disruption they needed the money.

Didn't it come out recently that there was no fee paid for Gilbey, and we got him because they needed him off the wage bill. Pretty sure it was in the SLP that including Bonne our squad cost £275k, £200k for Bonne and the rest for Purrington 
    I thought Purrington cost Rotherham £200,000 from Plymouth and we paid Rotherham the same or £300,000 for him.

• Is he really 5' 4"? I know it says so on Wikipedia but Transfer Markt has him down as 1.75m (c5' 9"). One of them is incorrect. Or both :)
    He's definitely taller than 5'4".

But to add to the misinformation, soccerbase has him as 5'8". So that's 3 different heights from 3 sites.
  • Never mind just Phillips.

Why don't we loan out our entire first team and loan back in a better one from the Premier League or Championship, with the parent club footing the wage bill of their own players?

It's brilliant!
  • limeygent said:
    Never mind just Phillips.

Why don't we loan out our entire first team and loan back in a better one from the Premier League or Championship, with the parent club footing the wage bill of their own players?

It's brilliant!
    Surprised Roland didn't think of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kelman looks like a very good poacher but needs a bit of time to develop.  Probably not the sort of player for “now”
  • Young Colchester winger Kwame Poku looks worth a look. Very quick and direct but bags of skill and a very decent left foot.  At 19 with almost 50 games under his belt he’s obviously got something about him and Colchester could do with the money.
  • ct_addick said:

Edit: googled, lower than expected sales due to covid
    Just read that its EPS ratio is 44. It used to he said that anything above 20 times earnings was high. Probably due a correction. 
  • edited October 2020
    MattF said:
    MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Interesting that we haven't brought anyone and all our signings have been unattached, can only assume the 2m from Bonne has gone towards wages? 
    I believe for signing Alex Gilbey we paid a fee to MK Dons ..... who said at the time they were willing to sell, because of Covid disruption they needed the money.

Didn't it come out recently that there was no fee paid for Gilbey, and we got him because they needed him off the wage bill. Pretty sure it was in the SLP that including Bonne our squad cost £275k, £200k for Bonne and the rest for Purrington 
    I thought Purrington cost Rotherham £200,000 from Plymouth and we paid Rotherham the same or £300,000 for him.

And managers ALWAYS tell the truth about transfers.....🤫
  • Stephen Humphrys is another striker.  Big strong lad and getting better. Only 23 and scores some really tasty goals with either foot.  Very  powerful and would probably love a bit of good service.  Sadly recently joined Rochdale but worth keeping an eye on for future reference.  Scored an absolute peach against us a couple of years ago
  • MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:

Rotherham signed Purrington on a 3 and a half year contract.

He had a year left on his Rotherham contract when he signed permanently for us. It's thought that we paid pro-rata the value of his remaining contract after amortisation: around £75k.

• Looking at those clips he definitely taller than 5ft 4......unless QPR's players are all midgets as well. 

He's an international  ✅
    He's left footed ✅
    He's quick✅
    He's available ✅

What's not to like.
    He's another striker who doesn't score goals.
  • MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:

Didn’t it say recently somewhere that we paid £61k for Purrington.
  • Sponsored links:

• MattF said:
    MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:

• MattF said:
    MattF said:
    MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:

MK fans will be livid with that
  • MattF said:
    MattF said:
    MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:

I had a look on their forum when we got him and they were relatively accepting that by moving him on it freed up cap they could maybe use across 3 players in their view.
  • Looking at strikers - why aren't we considering a bid for Paddy Madden at Fleetwood - top scorer at this level past 2 seasons at Fleetwood - with better service would score close to 20 at CAFC - yes hes 30 but at least hes proven at this level. 
  • MattF said:
    MattF said:
    MattF said:
    Oggy Red said:

I had a look on their forum when we got him and they were relatively accepting that by moving him on it freed up cap they could maybe use across 3 players in their view.
    Same situation we've got with Phillips really. He probably is worth money but if getting him off the books allows a stronger overall squad then it's probably worth letting him go on the cheap.
  • Looking at strikers - why aren't we considering a bid for Paddy Madden at Fleetwood - top scorer at this level past 2 seasons at Fleetwood - with better service would score close to 20 at CAFC - yes hes 30 but at least hes proven at this level. 
    Because he'll probably have to take a wage cut
    How would you convince Fleetwood to sell him to us, and convince him to come to us probably on less money than he's on now?
  • Listening to the Steve Gallen interview, what he says doesn't fill me with confidence. He says they hope to bring in a couple of new signings. Lee Bowyer has stated he wants three loans and one permanent.