Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League table talk

Comments

• Options
    Birmingham 0 - Hudds 1 Karlan penalty
    2 pens in 2 games for Huddersfield.

Penalties? We're not looking like we're going to be given one. Why are we not drawing fouls in the box  ...... why is that, Bows?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Birmingham 0 - Hudds 1 Karlan penalty
    2 pens in 2 games for Huddersfield.

Penalties? We're not looking like we're going to be given one. Why are we not drawing fouls in the box  ...... why is that, Bows?

We are good at stopping teams get in the box, which would be bows tactics, set up and training. 
  • Options
    Im of the opinion... Probably wrong... but if hudders win it will put enormous pressure on Hull if they see teams pulling away. 
  • Options
    Im of the opinion... Probably wrong... but if hudders win it will put enormous pressure on Hull if they see teams pulling away. 
    Agreed 
  • Options
    I see Patrick Bauer is only on the bench tonight for Preston.

• Options
    Hull are in a mess, i didn't realise they lost their captain and vice captain during lockdown. 
  • Options
    Not bothered about Hull. We need 3 teams to stay below us, pretty certain Hull will be one of them anyway
  • Options
    It would be nice for at least one team to fall away altogether!
  • Options
    Not bothered about Hull. We need 3 teams to stay below us, pretty certain Hull will be one of them anyway
    Agreed.

Not that it's worth making predictions in this crazy league, but i'm pretty certain Hull will finish bottom, and that's even if Wigan get their 12 point deduction.

Now watch them smash Middlesbrough 3-0 tomorrow night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    FFS what's wrong with this shitting league. 
    It’s a shit standard (thankfully) 
  • Options
    Hudders 2 up! This is getting ridiculous!
  • Options
    Hudders 2 up! This is getting ridiculous!
    Form had gone upside down since the re-start
  • Options
    why are we so scared of millwall? They are bang average! They have a couple of injuries and a couple more with knocks! Rowett was moaning about how tired the players are looking.

bowyer will have our players chasing down and working hard, plus aneke will put it about and won’t be bullied. 

In Typical Charlton life tradition, our lack of goals is being mentioned as a weakness but 3 clean sheets in a row isn’t.

Yes I am aware of recent history but this is a crazy year with crazy results since the season started. Millwall are just another team and we can win! Bowyer will hopefully be drilling this into the team

I'm not sure really what you are trying to say here. Is it this:
    https://youtu.be/yFB_FS9rV0c
    Made my day. 
    Talked a lot of sense that geezer!
  • Options
    The BBC reporter doesn't think Birmingham are safe...

• Options

pts for the bottom 7 in the league
  • Options

The problem is that they will realise this by the time they play us. I wanted Birmingham, Reading and Wigan to have got to 53-55 points by the time they play us.
  • Options

The problem is that they will realise this by the time they play us. I wanted Birmingham, Reading and Wigan to have got to 53-55 points by the time they play us.
    It's not easy to suddenly turn it on like that. The time for intensive training was the 3 weeks before the season started
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m pissed. Seven points in three and we are barely out of the drop zone. 

It seems clear that midtable clubs don’t give a shit. So it’s not that we are playing that well, it’s that everyone else gives no f##cks. Which means I expect those around us to keep gaining points too.

I think we drop unless we get at least 7 more points.

• Options
    Can't believe the Huddersfield result!
  • Options

It seems clear that midtable clubs don’t give a shit. So it’s not that we are playing that well, it’s that everyone else gives no f##cks. Which means I expect those around us to keep gaining points too.

Lots of 6 pointers. Teams below will drop points, teams will stay up on 49 points. To get over 50 points, hull, Luton, Barnsley and now Wigan will have to win half their games. 
  • Options

Lots of 6 pointers. Teams below will drop points, teams will stay up on 49 points. To get over 50 points, hull, Luton, Barnsley and now Wigan will have to win half their games. 
    All three teams have got more than 3 wins worth of points out of their last 6 games
  • Options
    I love the number of incorrect predictions being given on here as if it's gospel 'Team x, y, z' will lose every game from here now.
  • Options
    If we win on Friday, the only way we will be relegated is if we are docked points. I didn't think I would be saying that as early as now, but I honestly believe it. 
  • Options
    If we win on Friday, the only way we will be relegated is if we are docked points. I didn't think I would be saying that as early as now, but I honestly believe it. 
    I would certainly feel massively more comfortable... Who are we playing on Friday? Oh
  • Options
    Our result against Cardiff meant that they are not completely out of it, although they need to win. That ought to help us, although you never know. They certainly aren't all that. Stand up to them physically and watch Wallace carefully and they don't have much else. 
  • Options
    Our result against Cardiff meant that they are not completely out of it, although they need to win. That ought to help us, although you never know. They certainly aren't all that. Stand up to them physically and watch Wallace carefully and they don't have much else. 
    They looked tired the other night. Will they go again or make quite a few changes.