Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League table talk

1293031323335»

Comments

• Options
    You’ve got to say fair fair play to Barnsley 
    Brentford - the arsenal of west london - bottle jobs 
    Comments like this really make me laugh, did you watch any of the Brentford game, Barnsley defended like lions and put their bodies on the line whilst Brentford threw the kitchen sink at them. I have watched the hi-lights on Quest as well and everyone said how well Barnsley set up and played to a man and more importantly kept going and never gave up.
  • Options
    So similar to the last time we beat Sunderland at Wembley,relegated last games of the following season,problem this time is we dont have the same levels of ownership as before,and also we kept our team together which was far to good the following year and went straight back to the premiership.
  • Options
    The Millwall game was the beginning of the end. Leaving aside the rivalry and record, we were rubbish in that game and got what we deserved

Oshilaja at LB for 75 minutes, Hemed playing the whole match, Sarr on in the 90th minute as another striker. 

If we had played more like we did against Brentford a few days later, we would have picked up at least a point
  • Options
    As others have said Birmingham game cost us....2 points from our last 6 games was pathetic. 
  • Options
    You’ve got to say fair fair play to Barnsley 
    Brentford - the arsenal of west london - bottle jobs 
    Comments like this really make me laugh, did you watch any of the Brentford game, Barnsley defended like lions and put their bodies on the line whilst Brentford threw the kitchen sink at them. I have watched the hi-lights on Quest as well and everyone said how well Barnsley set up and played to a man and more importantly kept going and never gave up.
    Apart from Watkins completely missing the ball with an open goal and Fosu slipping also with an open goal. Brentford were out on their feet at the end and look a spent force. I believe the Barnsley goal was offside as well. I hope Brentford get knocked out of the playoffs. A tinpot club with a rich owner. We all know how that ends. 
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Our best chance of survival is Wigan not beating Fulham. I doubt we will get anything at Leeds and I will be amazed if Luton don't beat Blackburn. Can't see Barnsley winning at Brentford.
    Me neither.