Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• cabbie8 said:
    If u have a smart tv can u log into the valley pass site and access the stream? I can’t seem to find any link for it 
    I’ve tried it on two smart TVs, no luck with either, I log in, it keeps saying I need to log in to view.
    If you've got a games console try that browser.
  • edited June 2020
    Me and my big mouth! (See above)

Just tried a test for this afternoon's game and only getting a blank screen.

I assume its an email to   VPSupport@streamamg.com?

• Dazzler21 said:
    cabbie8 said:
    If u have a smart tv can u log into the valley pass site and access the stream? I can’t seem to find any link for it 
    I’ve tried it on two smart TVs, no luck with either, I log in, it keeps saying I need to log in to view.
    If you've got a games console try that browser.
    The streaming test is working perfectly on my Xbox one X browser
  • Me and my big mouth! (See above)

I've got a blank screen myself now too - I wonder if they've stopped the test now and are preparing to go live with the broadcast

Guess we'll find out in about nine minutes

Same. Test not working at all. :(

I've got a blank screen myself now too - I wonder if they've stopped the test now and are preparing to go live with the broadcast

Yup got a very nice picture of the Cupboard End now

Thanks. I have actually now got a streaming successful page but prior to that the VP team responded remarkably quickly and said "We don't currently have anything live.  Check back at around 11:30 AM"  ((Fair play for very quick response).

Hopefully should all be ok!
  • I just logged in and the streaming test worked. 
  • I might be being thick yet again so bear with me please. I entered my code yesterday and was successful.  Just logged into valley pass but I'm buggered if  I can find a link to open up the live stream/test page.  I probably cant see it for looking at it but any pointers appreciated.  Cheers  
  • Just got a screen with adverts now. I'm thinking I'll leave it as it is and then it will go live eventually.
  • Sponsored links:

• I might be being thick yet again so bear with me please. I entered my code yesterday and was successful.  Just logged into valley pass but I'm buggered if  I can find a link to open up the live stream/test page.  I probably cant see it for looking at it but any pointers appreciated.  Cheers  
    Forget the above.  I'm in :-)
    If you have a pass, click here at that time to watch the live stream on your desktop or laptop. If you want to watch from a phone or tablet you will need to download the Valley Pass app, log-in and click on the ‘Live’ button
  • LenGlover said:
    Just got a screen with adverts now. I'm thinking I'll leave it as it is and then it will go live eventually.
    Same here. 
  • cabbie8 said:
    I have a Samsung QLED and it is working on mine.

Type live.cafc.co.uk into the browser, log in and bingo.
  • LenGlover said:
    Just got a screen with adverts now. I'm thinking I'll leave it as it is and then it will go live eventually.
    Same here. 
    Ditto 
  • Got pictures but no sound. Is it just me? these are adverts that usually have sound.
  • LenGlover said:
    Same here. 
    Ditto Ditto. But I didn't pay anything...
  • Currently showing hilights of the game at Loftus Road
  • LenGlover said:
    Got pictures but no sound. Is it just me? these are adverts that usually have sound.
    There is sound.

Len, I suspect like you I am totally IT illiterate but have you tried turning the sound button on? (Not being sarky, serious question) 
  • Currently showing hilights of the game at Loftus Road
    The Phillips save 1 on 1 with Wells was absolutely superb. 
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:
    Got pictures but no sound. Is it just me? these are adverts that usually have sound.
    There is sound.

Len, I suspect like you I am totally IT illiterate but have you tried turning the sound button on? (Not being sarky, serious question) 
    Well done that man!

• I didn't realise I had to do that too. Just seen and heard the Striker That Cannot Be Named score in the highlights.
  • LenGlover said:
    I didn't realise I had to do that too. Just seen and heard the Striker That Cannot Be Named score in the highlights.
    That maybe the first time in my life (and will probably be the last) that i have ever solved an IT problem for someone!
  • Can you get rid of the red banner at the top of the screen?
    You should be able to have the picture on full screen
    Blooming heck - I know the answer to that one as well!

maximise the picture.
  • cabbie8 said:
    I have a Samsung QLED and it is working on mine.

Type live.cafc.co.uk into the browser, log in and bingo.
    Tried on both LG and Sharp, both say the same thing, even though I’m logged in, it’s saying I need to be logged in to watch the live stream.

I can watch it via my iPhone and the Valleypass app on appleTV.
    Click the two white arrows and you'll get full screen picture
  • Thanks all