Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:
    I miss Greg and Terry.

Hahaha brilliant.

Yeah can only apologise guys, as stated on air nothing we can really do as it was an issue with our provider which also caused Crewe the same problems.

You only missed ridiculously average commentary for the goals anyway.
  • Options
    Would be nice if we got west ham game for free to compensate audio issues.

Commentary was great as usual 
  • Options
    Would be nice if we got west ham game for free to compensate audio issues.

Commentary was great as usual 
    Other than paying for the stadium.
  • Options
    A malicious person might suggest that the humming was better that the commentary.

I'm a cuddly sort of person so I wouldn't even suggest it but the lack of any coherent commentary  did help when my sister elected to skype me 30 minutes in:-)

• Options
    Does anyone know how many passes are purchased? Just wondering what it is worth as an income stream
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Does anyone know how many passes are purchased? Just wondering what it is worth as an income stream
    How do you mean sorry?

If you use a VPN you can get a season video pass for £140, means you should get all the League games

Else you have to just buy them all individually prior to the game itself
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    How do you mean sorry?

If you use a VPN you can get a season video pass for £140, means you should get all the League games

Sorry.  I meant how much revenue does the club get from the stream. Just wondered if they ever published how many passes were purchased per game
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    AndyG said:
    How do you mean sorry?

Sorry.  I meant how much revenue does the club get from the stream. Just wondered if they ever published how many passes were purchased per game
    Oh I see what you mean... I think the club keeps it, this was Olly's comment on twitter about the Palace friendly costs
  • Options
    That's good then. It would be interesting to know how many passes are bought. To be honest I have bought everyone since lockdown and will continue to do so whilst the crowds cant go back, but I mainly go to away games when they are either in the Midlands or north as the valley is a bit to far for more than a few trips a year. My point is if there are enough people like me then maybe the financial implications of no crowds may not be as bad as everyone feared if say we sell a few thousand passes per game
  • Options
    A lot will depend on how much of a cut is going to iFollow, although I'd suggest the club asks for a discount after the shambles with the audio on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020

Received email this morning with an update, they’re looking into the audio issues. In the meantime, offered a 1 month subscription for Valley Pass. 
  • Options
    Yeah I got that which I thought was a good gesture, I normally pay so it’ll save me £6.50.

BUT ONLY WHEN THE LINK TO REDEEM THE VOUCHER WORKS WHICH IT DOESNT CURRENTLY.

Which is fairly typical and raised a wry smile. 
  • Options
    I've redeemed the code. The initial link didn't work but if you just go Valley Pass as normal and log in you can enter it there manually instead. The free month DOESN'T include live match video streams but does offer audio commentary, starting tonight.
  • Options
    Paddy7 said:
    I've redeemed the code. The initial link didn't work but if you just go Valley Pass as normal and log in you can enter it there manually instead. The free month DOESN'T include live match video streams but does offer audio commentary, starting tonight.
     I managed to get it to work the same as you.

But they give you compensation for something that went wrong, and then provide you with a link that doesn't work. 

Then then sent another email with a new link and that didn't work either!!!!!

Shambles!