Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Options
    OK lets start from the beginning. Do you have a paypal account?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Yes, certainly - I use it regularly.  Before I forget - thanks for your Bitesize thread, aliwibble.  Without that, none of the shenanigans would make sense to me!

OK - what's the next step?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Yes, certainly - I use it regularly.  Before I forget - thanks for your Bitesize thread, aliwibble.  Without that, none of the shenanigans would make sense to me!

OK - what's the next step?
    Click "Pay with Paypal" - Dont enter any address details on the left
  • Options
    I would suggest making sure you're logged into Valley Pass first, but yep, what ForeverAddickted said.
  • Options
    Wow!  I followed your advice, and it works!  Many thanks, aliwibble and ForeverAddickted - much appreciated.

Do I now wait to receive a code?  Or perhaps I simply log on, because I bought vouchers last season...
  • Options
    Wow!  I followed your advice, and it works!  Many thanks, aliwibble and ForeverAddickted - much appreciated.

Do I now wait to receive a code?  Or perhaps I simply log on, because I bought vouchers last season...
    Nope at 2:45pm (roughly) just go to live.cafc.co.uk

You may need to login when you get there but you'll either be able to click "Play" to start the stream or it'll just say they're not broadcasting yet
  • Options

Nope at 2:45pm (roughly) just go to live.cafc.co.uk

You may need to login when you get there but you'll either be able to click "Play" to start the stream or it'll just say they're not broadcasting yet
    Many thanks, FA - Much appreciated.  Now, after all that, we will lose 3-0.
  • Options
    This may have been mentioned before but why are they charging an admin fee of £1.50 for cafc cash purchases? 
  • Options
    This may have been mentioned before but why are they charging an admin fee of £1.50 for cafc cash purchases? 
    As I recall it's "built into the system". 
  • Options
    As I recall it's "built into the system". 
    Thanks. Does that mean I have to pay it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I am in Italy. Does this mean I cannot sign up for the game in the normal way? Appreciate advice.
  • Options
    I've just bought my £10 pass.
    I've never done the VPN option (£7 now), it crossed my mind if the villains were still owning us, but If TS has saved the club I'm more than willing to pay the correct price. 
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    I am in Italy. Does this mean I cannot sign up for the game in the normal way? Appreciate advice.
    You should be able to get the game... Because of your location you should get it for £7 instead of £10
  • Options
    Does anyone know does the £10.00 go to the club or the EFL ? I'm asking as I have watched every game available since lockdown and just noticed I have spent a suprising amount and hoping it hasnt gone to the EFL lol
  • Options
    Also if it does go to the club it makes a bit of a joke of the wages cap etc, I would imagine teams like us and Sunderland would sell quite a few more passes than alot of the other clubs meaning the income should be alot higher
  • Options
    My dad has bought a match pass for tomorrow . Does he now need to sign up to valley pass too? He has been sent a confirmation email, but no code. Will he get that separately and if so can he log in to my valley pass account to watch or does he need his own?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    My dad has bought a match pass for tomorrow . Does he now need to sign up to valley pass too? He has been sent a confirmation email, but no code. Will he get that separately and if so can he log in to my valley pass account to watch or does he need his own?
    Nope... Just need to go to live.cafc.co.uk about 10-15mins before the game tomorrow - He may need to login from that page but he'll then get the option to press play where he'll get the broadcast or he'll simply have a warning that they're not broadcasting yet, in which case just needs to wait until it plays which should be automatic
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Nope... Just need to go to live.cafc.co.uk about 10-15mins before the game tomorrow - He may need to login from that page but he'll then get the option to press play where he'll get the broadcast or he'll simply have a warning that they're not broadcasting yet, in which case just needs to wait until it plays which should be automatic
    Cheers mate! So he won’t need to sign up to valley pass then? 
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    cafc4life said:
    Cheers mate! So he won’t need to sign up to valley pass then? 
    Definitely not... VP subscriptions are a separate thing to the match passes
  • Options
    angrybird said:
    I am trying to buy a pass for tomorrows game. It won't accept my password and when i press to reset password it just takes me back to the previous page. Would appreciate any help  thankyou
    Dazzler21 said:
    Make sure you're not entering your password into the OS and actually into VP 

They have different credentials.
    I assume this worked given your silence?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    angrybird said:
    I am trying to buy a pass for tomorrows game. It won't accept my password and when i press to reset password it just takes me back to the previous page. Would appreciate any help  thankyou
    Dazzler21 said:
    Make sure you're not entering your password into the OS and actually into VP 

They have different credentials.
    I assume this worked given your silence?

• Options
    I did reply on my original thread and said Thankyou for your help. I managed to buy the pass but dont quite know how I did it. COYR
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I've just downloaded the Valley Pass app onto my Android Box. Amyone else done this? I have no idea whether I can purchase the match pass on here or whether it's just for Valley Pass anual subscribers. Anyone any ideas?

The email I always use to I've attempted to register for Valley Pass but the website just keeps sending me round in circles. I always seem to have problems finding the right page to get.

Update: my registration password was wrong on my keychain so I've reset it and can now access the app on my box. Let's see what happens later.

The website really does need to be tidied up though!

• Options
    I've just downloaded the Valley Pass app onto my Android Box. Amyone else done this? I have no idea whether I can purchase the match pass on here or whether it's just for Valley Pass anual subscribers. Anyone any ideas?
    I think I've always had to go through the website to purchase then logged into the app to watch.
  • Options
    Morning all. Can anyone confirm if we can still pay the international price using a vpn but then watch the stream without having to keep the vpn on? It buffers far too much with it kept on 
  • Options
    Champs85 said:
    Morning all. Can anyone confirm if we can still pay the international price using a vpn but then watch the stream without having to keep the vpn on? It buffers far too much with it kept on 
    Yes
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Also if it does go to the club it makes a bit of a joke of the wages cap etc, I would imagine teams like us and Sunderland would sell quite a few more passes than alot of the other clubs meaning the income should be alot higher
    Teams like us and Sunderland will have significantly higher income regardless.
  • Options
    edited September 2020