Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Options
    OK sorted, by refreshing browser
  • Options
    joeaddick said:
    How long before game does the Valley pass stream start..?I'm still getting the black screen
    You should have the game... Currently should be seeing the Valley pitch
  • Options
    Up and working on laptop and iPhone mercifully. 
  • Options
    Wilson saying he'll be going into Part-Time Football next season as he's started up an Insurance Company

Always nice to hear of Footballers who have got something to go into after the game
  • Options
    How many devices can you watch on, on one account? I know that two works, does three?
    Working on 3 different devices.
  • Options
    Pity that they could not start this a little  earlier, tuned in @ 12.15, to a tirade of screwfix and third rate gangster so called hip food adverts, selling junk food!. Then the commenators were talking!, news on team selection, who are the player in the opposition, and any other club news would be welcome?.  

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Pity that they could not start this a little  earlier, tuned in @ 12.15, to a tirade of screwfix and third rate gangster so called hip food adverts, selling junk food!. Then the commenators were talking!, news on team selection, who are the player in the opposition, and any other club news would be welcome?.  

Team selection, home and away pre match interviews, club news, interview with new owner etc all ended at 12.14. 
  • Options

Please see below for information on how season-ticket holders and non-season ticket holders access Wednesday's game against Birmingham City live on Valley Pass.

All supporters planning to watch are advised to run a test stream during the week to make sure everything works. Once they have purchased a pass supporters can access the test stream here on laptop or desktop or on the Valley Pass app on mobile devices and tablets.

On the day, supporters are advised to tune in to the live stream between 30 minutes and one hour before kick-off.

Non-season-ticket holders

Charlton’s game against Birmingham City will be available for all fans to watch with an individual match pass on Valley Pass.

Supporters are able to purchase the pass for £10 by clicking here. Supporters who purchase this way do not receive a code, they will get instant access following their purchase.

Supporters who have access to CAFC Cash from money refunded on season-tickets or matchday tickets can use that to purchase the game for £10 from by clicking here

Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Birmingham City must purchase by 9am on Wednesday, July 15th to ensure their code arrives in time.

Please note, purchasing an annual or monthly Valley Pass subscription will not get a supporter access to Wednesday’s game – to watch the game, they will need to purchase the specific match pass or have a specific access code.

Subscribers based abroad, who have purchased the annual match pass and have been watching games all season, will have no disruption to the normal service. 

Season-ticket holders

With games being played behind closed doors for the remainder of the 2019/20 season, the club want to give season-ticket holders full flexibility on the money they are owed for these games and fans are able to choose from various options on how to spend this cash.

Season-ticket holders can purchase a pass for all of the remaining Charlton games by clicking here. Season-ticket holders will need to be logged into their ticketing account to make the purchase. 2019/20 season-ticket holders can use their refunded cash from their season-ticket purchase, to contribute towards their purchase of the pass.

In the meantime, supporters are encouraged to register with Valley Pass by clicking here. The process doesn't cost anything and will make the purchasing easier.

Please note for supporters wishing to use their CAFC Cash to get access to the game against Birmingham City must purchase by 9am on Wednesday, July 15th to ensure their code arrives in time.

Supporters having problems with the process can refer to our regularly updated frequently asked questions page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f0c2c551771e/get-your-live-streaming-pass-for-birmingham-city-v-charlton

• Options
    BUMP.
  • Options
    BUMP AGAIN.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got their access code for tonight?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    No! I keep going through where it says click here to purchase, then takes me to log into VP, but then just lists previous purchases without an option for tonight's game.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    sam3110 said:
    No! I keep going through where it says click here to purchase, then takes me to log into VP, but then just lists previous purchases without an option for tonight's game

Try signing in then clicking on VP in the top right corner and then come back to the same page again.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    sam3110 said:
    No! I keep going through where it says click here to purchase, then takes me to log into VP, but then just lists previous purchases without an option for tonight's game

Try signing in then clicking on VP in the top right corner and then come back to the same page again.
    Ok. I'm trying on a phone, will do that from a laptop.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Yeah mines came through at 11:25
  • Options

Fans who have purchased a pass for tonight’s game against Birmingham City, which kicks-off at 6pm, can watch their live stream as follows:

Click here to watch on laptop or desktop: https://live.cafc.co.uk.

If you are trying to access the game on a mobile or tablet you have to download the Valley Pass app, to watch the stream simply click the ‘live’ button.

If you haven't purchased a live stream pass for the game yet, it is not too late. Click here to purchase.

We would recommend tuning in between 5pm and 5.30pm to give yourself time to solve any problems.

Remember, if you purchased with CAFC Cash or through the ticketing website, you will need to redeem a code to access live streaming.

If you purchased directly through Valley Pass you do not need a code.

If you have any questions or queries please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Fans from around the world can watch Wednesday’s game against Birmingham City, click here to purchase your pass.

Please note, supporters are advised to test their stream in advance of today's game. If you have the appropriate entitlement for today's game you will see the below when accessing the test stream.

Not broadcasting

If you do not see that screen but get a different error message then please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f0eecd2c2daa/birmingham-city-v-charlton-how-to-access-tonights-live-stream-on-valley-pass

• Options
    I paid the usual tenner for tonight's VP & have access accordingly, albeit it states in my account that this was an international purchase....but still cost £10 = £1.50 rip off fee. 

This morning Mr F received an email at the address we share congratulating him on purchasing a pass for the match & advising his access code  ! Apart from the fact he doesn't have a VP account, no monies have been debited to his Charlton cash either. 

Curiouser & curiouser.

BTW, I've been in a fowl ( as @Arsenetatters might say) mood all day & the anticipation as 6pm approaches is killing me. 

Best open another bottle....
  • Options
    Stream appears to be very lagging so far. Hopefully not a sign of things to come 
  • Options
    Stream appears to be very lagging so far. Hopefully not a sign of things to come 
    Seems fine for me 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Edit: Ignore. My TV wasn't connected to the internet for some reason.
  • Options
    Still no comnentary?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Kicked off, no commentary yet  
  • Options
    None for me
  • Options
    Still no Commentary ?
  • Options
    Comms is down atm