Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Info on Valley Pass live streams - Crewe game (Sat 3pm) - CAFC Cash purchases by Fri 1pm

Comments

• Options
    The website is not user friendly or intuitive.
    Anyway, got the coverage with the ambient sound.
    I wish there was an option to have ambient sound only but I expect to be disappointed.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    My laptop with saved passwords for both CAFC tickets site and valley pass which I have used to watch two live-streams so far wouldn’t let me in. Then when I finally did get in my remainBig  £42 of CAFC cash has disappeared. This ain’t about being old and IT illiterate. It’s a fucking shambles. Pardon my French. 
  • Options
    @floydroadfaithfull are you still having problems? Are you using laptop, telly or tablet? I had a few issues with the QPR game and found rebooting did the trick.
  • Options
    Thank you for the link @clive so much easier and mentally healthier to pay £10 this way rather than buggering around like I had to do before the Millwall match.
  • Options
    My laptop with saved passwords for both CAFC tickets site and valley pass which I have used to watch two live-streams so far wouldn’t let me in. Then when I finally did get in my remainBig  £42 of CAFC cash has disappeared. This ain’t about being old and IT illiterate. It’s a fucking shambles. Pardon my French. 
    My CAFC also disappeared. I spoke to the club and they are going to look into it. Apparently they think it may of been refunded to my card despite me never requesting it. 

She did say she will give me a call tomorrow to give me a update 
  • Options
    Anyone else go no sound? 
  • Options
    Do you live in Southall? ;)
  • Options
    Anyone else go no sound? 
    No sound for me
  • Options
    I'm logged in to the website but saying I need to log in?
  • Options
    Anyone else go no sound? 
    Me too.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paid for video only have audio..bloody painful process. 

• Options
    Maybe they are all just being really really quiet
  • Options
    My CAFC also disappeared. I spoke to the club and they are going to look into it. Apparently they think it may of been refunded to my card despite me never requesting it. 

Cheers @EricBanterna. I'll check my card. I haven’t requested a refund either. 
  • Options
    Anyone else got sound? I had it earlier but it's stopped. Still got pictures of the warm up just no sound.
  • Options
    Sound working now.👍 XXXX
  • Options
    Sound on now 
  • Options
    Working now
  • Options
    Anyone else go no sound? 
    We have sound now!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Gammon said:
    I'm logged in to the website but saying I need to log in?
    I always get that when I try to watch on either of my smart TVs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I typed that the sound came back!
  • Options

Cheers @EricBanterna. I'll check my card. I haven’t requested a refund either. 
    I'll let you know what they say tomorrow. 
  • Options
    On a  android tablet still no joy!! Ahhhh
  • Options
    Or my phone
  • Options
    Now for a reboot of the wifi
  • Options
    Sent my details to my brother, he's also watching now.
  • Options
    On a  android tablet still no joy!! Ahhhh
    I had issues on my android but my laptop worked fine. 
  • Options
    Deleted app reinstalled and bingo
    Might regret it though!
  • Options
    Glad you're in OK @floydroadfaithfull. OK time to head over to the match thread for me.
  • Options
    Keeps buffering. Doing my head in!😬 Argggghhhhh!