Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Vaccination Novak Djokovic

Comments

• Options
    Rizzo said:
    Rebecca Maddern has had to issue an apology....she only said what most people think.....Id hate to be the person who actually leaked that to the public as its a serious offence in Victoria.
  • Options
    Make them both spot on.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Brixton Riot = Diet
    Are you Danny Dyer?
  • Options
    Rizzo said:
    He's an arrogant, lying prick who thinks the rules don't apply to him.

He should apply to be the next British prime minister!!!
    The only difference is that Novax is actually good at his job! Both are scumbags however.
    How can you forget where you have been and also continue to mingle meeting  having tested positive if you are an honest decent person. 
    Like not remembering if you went to a party in your own back garden.

And saying it was an error or sorry isn't acceptable anymore . More like sorry I got caught ,that was an error I hadn't factored in.
    Lies and more lies. Discrepancy on when he got the yest result- multi- millionaire chooses test where you don't get the result for a day. 

So everyone who gets caught out with a mistake now can say it was just human error - like Novak?
  • Options
    My only thought is that does anyone believe he had Covid in December? Seems to me that his advisors have said that having a positive test would be a way around the rules to enter Australia. Lets be honest here, Novak is as rich as Croesus I'm sure in Serbia there is somebody who would be willing to provide a test certificate if the money was right....just saying 
  • Options
    So based on all the evidence, he had a positive test, he travelled to Spain less than 14 days before flying to Australia, he, or his agent, fucked the documents within the Visa, and he's unvaccinated, surely the only thing they can do is revoke the visa and ban him from the country?
  • Options
    My only thought is that does anyone believe he had Covid in December? Seems to me that his advisors have said that having a positive test would be a way around the rules to enter Australia. Lets be honest here, Novak is as rich as Croesus I'm sure in Serbia there is somebody who would be willing to provide a test certificate if the money was right....just saying 
    Seems likely but it is still after the deadline of 10 Dec. Maybe it is better to admit breaking the Serb isolating laws as they won't akeany action against him?
  • Options
    I can understand his parents/family supporting him but they have gone completely OTT.
    The whole thing is a pantomime and they are playing a leading role.
    Some of the stuff they have come out with has been totally bizarre. 🙄🥴😵‍💫
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Kinda thing I think, when people on the covid thread lecture others about jabs. 
    All the anti-vaxxers are international sportsmen apparently and immune to viruses.
    Not, but I'm sure a lot of the people giving him (and others) grief are fat fucks with diabetes and a drinking problem. 
    What a classy argument. 
    Classy or not, it's a fact unfortunately.
    The overweight guy may have other health i but can others catch it from him?
    No, but they are far more likely to be seriously ill. It's not trendy to dig out someone's weight though, can't upset people for physical choices theyve made. 
    Whilst I don't agree with it when it can be prevented (caveat it could be partially as a result of other health conditions), is it another example of personal choice?  But other people can't catch it from you (and then pass it on further) causing illness, potentially serious, or even death. If there was a vaccine to prevent it, many would take it
    I think that in a manner of speaking parents do pass obesity onto their children.
    Children eat what they are served in the home, and get the exercise that they are encouraged to do.
    Until the age of 16-18, it is not really a matter of personal choice, and by that time it's often too hard to turn it around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His views are dangerous and he influences the views of a significant amount of others. Australia should just kick him out for that reason alone.
    In that case we can do the same to Boris Johnson. ;)

I can't believe that someone really thinks that another person's views are dangerous to others. All that's needed is to give the opposite view and if your argument is stronger then that view will be the bigger influencer. The problem is that some people's views get heard more than others. However, during all this furore, has ND actually spoken out at all?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    TEL said:
    I don't understand what is going on in Australia - what exactly are the authorities up to? 
    Try living here, Headless chickens in multiple state coops, all doing different things with different rules.....as for the head Coop in ACT......fuck knows.

If they spent half as much time actually running the country as they do in points scoring against each other it wouldnt be such a badly run country. Take the minerals out of Australia and it would be well and truly screwed.
    'WILL be' surely. Just a matter of time :D
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Brixton Riot = Diet
    Are you Danny Dyer?
    Always called a diet a Brixton. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    His views are dangerous and he influences the views of a significant amount of others. Australia should just kick him out for that reason alone.

I can't believe that someone really thinks that another person's views are dangerous to others. All that's needed is to give the opposite view and if your argument is stronger then that view will be the bigger influencer. The problem is that some people's views get heard more than others. However, during all this furore, has ND actually spoken out at all?
    Aren’t you a teacher? Yet people can’t influence the thoughts / opinions of others? 
  • Options
     Redvaliant said:
    Gribbo said:
    Brixton Riot = Diet
    Are you Danny Dyer?
    No, he ate him
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    A friend who was in HMRC policy suggested raising taxes on those that won’t get vaccinated to make up for the cost to the NHS and the economy. 
    I thought he was joking, but actually the more I think about it the more I see there’s a certain amount of logic behind it. 
    The tax on cigarettes and alcohol is so high for similar reasons. 

If that's the intelligence level of policy makers in HMRC we're all doomed - his suggestion is nonsense on so many levels. 
    The city of Quebec is imposing a health tax on the unvaccinated apparently, @SporadicAddick
    You heard it here first!

But how will they collec........ :D
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    A friend who was in HMRC policy suggested raising taxes on those that won’t get vaccinated to make up for the cost to the NHS and the economy. 
    I thought he was joking, but actually the more I think about it the more I see there’s a certain amount of logic behind it. 
    The tax on cigarettes and alcohol is so high for similar reasons. 

If that's the intelligence level of policy makers in HMRC we're all doomed - his suggestion is nonsense on so many levels. 
    The city of Quebec is imposing a health tax on the unvaccinated apparently, @SporadicAddick
    You heard it here first!

But how will they collec........ :D
    IHT
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Brixton Riot = Diet
    You need to keep up - the riot has been repositioned as "the uprising" in the latest updates on history.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Brixton Riot = Diet
    You need to keep up - the riot has been repositioned as "the uprising" in the latest updates on history.
    uprising = fasting

That works.
  • Options
    I'm still of the opinion that he completely lied about his positive test, a Serbian doctor created the false test result, and he is now having to create a back story to try and explain away certain things.

I’m reluctantly coming round to your POV on this one. I’m not reluctant because I dont believe such things happen in Serbia.They definitely do.  I just didnt think Novaxx would be such a weapons-grade bellend as to pull such a stunt, knowing the damage it would do to his reputation if he was rumbled. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm still of the opinion that he completely lied about his positive test, a Serbian doctor created the false test result, and he is now having to create a back story to try and explain away certain things.

I’m reluctantly coming round to your POV on this one. I’m not reluctant because I dont believe such things happen in Serbia.They definitely do.  I just didnt think Novaxx would be such a weapons-grade bellend as to pull such a stunt, knowing the damage it would do to his reputation if he was rumbled. 
    I think Novak is certainly a bellend.
  • Options

Aren’t you a teacher? Yet people can’t influence the thoughts / opinions of others? 
    Of course you can influence the thoughts and opinion of others but you have to have a good argument.
    I teach adults English. We sometimes discuss current affairs. By discussing things sensibly one can change another's opinions. 
    I don't believe in any kind of opinion censorship. That is dangerous in itself.
  • Options
    Now Spain investigating  whether he broke their rules when he went there
    All his agent's fault. #Novakisinnocent
  • Options
    Rizzo said:
    Now Spain investigating  whether he broke their rules when he went there
    According to his visa form, he never went there so that shouldn't be a problem!
    He's as confused as we all are! I think he admitted to flying from Spain to Australia but (his agent) 'forgot' he was in Serbia within the 14 days on the declaration.