Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Vaccination Novak Djokovic

Comments

• Options
    I used to admire Novak as a tennis player but now I just think he's an arrogant tool. 
  • Options
    There are no "good guys" in this whole story so far  :D
  • Options
    How does a medical exemption even exist in something reported to be as dangerous as covid? He's either broke the rules or he ain't surely. Just makes a mockery of all those who couldn't travel to visit close family member on their death beds over the last 2 years. 

• Options
    Huskaris said:
    I'd love to know how Novak was supposedly out mixing with people having tested positive? If it does prove to be the case what does it say about him and Serbia?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    I'd love to know how Novak was supposedly out mixing with people having tested positive? If it does prove to be the case what does it say about him and Serbia?
    If that is the case, it is absolutely disgraceful. 

He is either a liar or a complete and total scumbag!
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Highly unlikely and very convenient but could he claim  he tested positive on 10 Dec, the deadline day and Dec 16 was the last day he tested positive? Could the fcukers be fcuking with us and confirming he was positive on 16 Dec but not actually saying when the start and end dates were  - as they know everyone will jump on the fact he was out and about from Dec 17.. all positive cases have a last day and then a first day negative again.

Hence the smarmy smile from the brother before he adjourned the press conference?
  • Options
    Some of his parents' comments are somewhat histrionic. But I particularly like that his mother said 'As a boy he was taught not to put up with lies and cheating'!
  • Options
    I can’t believe this has dragged on.  Such a crap story to still be hogging the headlines.  Everyone associated with it, including Jokovic’s fans and the protestors in Aus are embarrassing
  • Options
    I think the relevant Australian minister is very likely to revoke the visa (again) by the time we wake up tomorrow. 
  • Options
    I hope a great white leaps out of the Yara and eats him for lunch. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some of his parents' comments are somewhat histrionic. But I particularly like that his mother said 'As a boy he was taught not to put up with lies and cheating'!
    You'd think he'd be embarrassed about mummy and daddy speaking up for him at his age.  

I was mortified when my mum picked me up at junior school - glad she learnt to let go when I went to the seniors. 
  • Options
    I don't understand what is going on in Australia - what exactly are the authorities up to? 
    Try living here, Headless chickens in multiple state coops, all doing different things with different rules.....as for the head Coop in ACT......fuck knows.

If they spent half as much time actually running the country as they do in points scoring against each other it wouldnt be such a badly run country. Take the minerals out of Australia and it would be well and truly screwed.
  • Options
    But they’ve still got you Tel.  Cann’t be all bad.
  • Options
    But they’ve still got you Tel.  Cann’t be all bad.
    only in body mate....

:)
  • Options
    Quite possibly ironic, it is alleged that he submitted doctored evidence for his visa, currently under investigation.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I don't understand what is going on in Australia - what exactly are the authorities up to? 
    Try living here, Headless chickens in multiple state coops, all doing different things with different rules.....as for the head Coop in ACT......fuck knows.

If they spent half as much time actually running the country as they do in points scoring against each other it wouldnt be such a badly run country. Take the minerals out of Australia and it would be well and truly screwed.

Wanna do a swap for Boris?

• Options
    Quite possibly ironic, it is alleged that he submitted doctored evidence for his visa, currently under investigation.
    They need to check with the Serbian government.
  • Options
    He may have lied about where he travelled to in the 14 days before he travelled to Australia, as well as attending events the day he allegedly tested positive and the next few days including flying to Paris.

Not sure if they are going to cancel his visa, that they haven't done anything yet  - maybe they are naking sure they have absolutely everything in order first? 

I find his family's attitude contemptible 
    I think Novak and his family are used to getting everything they want..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be hilarious if he plays and loses in the first round.
    Even better still if he tests positive before a match.
  • Options
    He'll try a get out of it somehow - don't you know who he is?!

I'm more interested in the fact he was out with others on the day he allegedly tested positive, the day after (photos in close contact with others) with no masks in sight and flew to Paris the next day. And how testing positive on Dec 16 counts anyway when the deadline was Dec 10
  • Options
    That's proper press office getting ready for the big announcement tomorrow 
  • Options
    He may have lied about where he travelled to in the 14 days before he travelled to Australia, as well as attending events the day he allegedly tested positive and the next few days including flying to Paris.

Not sure if they are going to cancel his visa, that they haven't done anything yet  - maybe they are naking sure they have absolutely everything in order first? 

I think that if they cancel his visa due to what is considered  to be ‘deliberate’ false information, they will then have to automatically ban him from entering Australia for a further three years.
    That’s the norm anyway.
  • Options
    SoundAsa£ said:ye

I think that if they cancel his visa due to what is considered  to be ‘deliberate’ false information, they will then have to automatically ban him from entering Australia for a further three years.
    That’s the norm anyway.
    Yep. And he so wants at least another Grand Slam. Surely there are too many 'irregularities'?
  • Options

That’s the norm anyway.
    Couldn't happen to a more deserving chap.