Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Fulham (now 22nd January)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Yep , I’ve seen it said you can watch it on one of those apps (not the normal Sky Go app I watch other stuff on) 
    so which app should it be ?
  • Options
    I can normally get red button games on the sky sports app using my normal sky log in.
  • Options
    I can normally get red button games on the sky sports app using my normal sky log in.
    What’s the quality of pic like and is there replays ...
  • Options
    What’s the quality of pic like and is there replays ...
    Quality not that good and no replays. 
    Still better than nothing though. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I really believe this red button and online streaming thing is knocking thousands off ours and other clubs attendances. I’m amazed that clubs agreed to it . 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I will be sad if tonight sees us receive the spanking we must be due....
  • Options
    You cant beat going to live games but the red button games on sky is better than nothing.
  • Options
    You need the Sky Sports apps, os get Score Centre and the Sky Sports App, and there is an option in one of those for the red button games, I don't think it works in Sky Go 
  • Options
    I imagine it is knocking a few hundred off attendances as Beds says above.

Watching is a bit odd as there's just the one camera, no replays and the pic quality isn't quite what we're used to these days but if you live too far from SE7 to get to evening games these days it's fantastic and one of the main reasons I stomach the ever increasing monthly Sky bill!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    iainment said:
    With Gallagher gone and so few new arrivals, the decision to squeeze this in next week instead of waiting until we are stronger looks even more strange
    But. My wife and I will be there. As mentioned before she is yet to see Charlton lose so point(s) are guaranteed.

👌
    Excellent  :)
    It's ridiculous how much this has buoyed me. Ha ha.  My eldest bought me a pair of Washington Redskins socks for Xmas which I wore Boxing day and last home game too so 4 points out of 6. They are ready for Wednesday night. Did wear them at home for Derby away but decided that doesn't count. Madness. 
    So we worked out my wife has now been to 17 live games and never seen Charlton lose.

We have tickets for the Blackburn game, so that should render point(s) as well.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:
    stonemuse said:
    iainment said:
    With Gallagher gone and so few new arrivals, the decision to squeeze this in next week instead of waiting until we are stronger looks even more strange
    But. My wife and I will be there. As mentioned before she is yet to see Charlton lose so point(s) are guaranteed.

👌
    It's ridiculous how much this has buoyed me. Ha ha.  My eldest bought me a pair of Washington Redskins socks for Xmas which I wore Boxing day and last home game too so 4 points out of 6. They are ready for Wednesday night. Did wear them at home for Derby away but decided that doesn't count. Madness. 
    So we worked out my wife has now been to 17 live games and never seen Charlton lose.

Get tickets for the Barnsley game quick, we need her there  :)
  • Options
    Fair play, was a better turnout than I was fearing
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ross1 said:
    iainment said:
    stonemuse said:
    iainment said:

👌

Get tickets for the Barnsley game quick, we need her there  :)
    I was wondering about crowd funding her for home and away tickets! 😊
  • Options
    iainment said:
    stonemuse said:
    iainment said:

👌

Iainment, please can she come along to Barnsley ?

Wigan & Luton as well ideally.
  • Options
    Yep. 10 mins before KO it was feeling quite empty, but by the start I was positively squashed between two fat blokes.
  • Options
    Yep. 10 mins before KO it was feeling quite empty, but by the start I was positively squashed between two fat blokes.
    you should have said hello ;-))
  • Options

You forgot to mention you were at home on the sofa at this point and not actually at the match.