Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Fulham (now 22nd January)

Comments

• Options
    Mitrovic stretchered off today so unlikely to play
    Knowing our luck it was just a flesh wound & he'll be fit in 10 days. Remember they dont have our medical boys who turn a knock into a 3 month absence. 
    I know you're joshing anyway, but he's out for a while. Ankle. No way that will be fine in ten days.
  • Options
    I guess with Mitrovic being out injured now, this could actually be a stroke of genius

By far the player we struggled to handle the most @ Craven Cottage
    Luck, yes. Genius, no, unless someone at Charlton is psychic. 
    We had someone on a grassy knoll, waiting to take aim at his ankle...
  • Options
    With Gallagher gone and so few new arrivals, the decision to squeeze this in next week instead of waiting until we are stronger looks even more strange
    Doesn't matter when we play it....we don't win midweek at home under floodlights.
  • Options
    With Gallagher gone and so few new arrivals, the decision to squeeze this in next week instead of waiting until we are stronger looks even more strange
    At the time the decision was made , we allegedly didn't know that Gallagher was going back.
  • Options
    My mother wants me to come back for my aunt's funeral on the 28th. Now a game in at The Valley as well makes it slightly more tempting though the thought of two 20 hour door to door journeys in a few days plus the £700 cost still has me leaning toward sending a bunch of flowers instead!
  • Options
    My mother wants me to come back for my aunt's funeral on the 28th. Now a game in at The Valley as well makes it slightly more tempting though the thought of two 20 hour door to door journeys in a few days plus the £700 cost still has me leaning toward sending a bunch of flowers instead!
    What's the saying when you move away?

Births, weddings, funeral's and London derbys.
  • Options
    You have realised the game is now on 22nd, not 29th?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Aleksandar Mitrovic: Fulham striker set for short lay-off with ankle ligament injury

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51123223
  • Options
    It’s because ESI don’t own this fixture or the match against Middlesborough in March but as part of the deal they have an obligation to own them prior to their respective kick-offs....
  • Options
    Does anybody know if this match will be on the red button or not?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Doesnt look like it... It should be available on ValleyPass without a VPN though

https://www.live-footballontv.com/charlton-athletic-on-tv.html
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Doesnt look like it... It should be available on ValleyPass without a VPN though

:(
  • Options
    You have realised the game is now on 22nd, not 29th?

glad I didn't book a flight :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Never watched a game on Valley pass how much is it and can u watch on PS4, via internet if so is it any good watching on a PS4
  • Options
    But. My wife and I will be there. As mentioned before she is yet to see Charlton lose so point(s) are guaranteed.

👌
  • Options
    iainment said:
    But. My wife and I will be there. As mentioned before she is yet to see Charlton lose so point(s) are guaranteed.

👌
    Excellent  :)
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    iainment said:

👌
    Excellent  :)
    It's ridiculous how much this has buoyed me. Ha ha.  My eldest bought me a pair of Washington Redskins socks for Xmas which I wore Boxing day and last home game too so 4 points out of 6. They are ready for Wednesday night. Did wear them at home for Derby away but decided that doesn't count. Madness. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020

Never watched a game on Valley pass how much is it and can u watch on PS4, via internet if so is it any good watching on a PS4
    It should be £10 without a VPN  and £5 with one. 
  • Options
    anyone noticed live pause doesn't seem to work on Valley Pass? Think it does on iFollow, this can be handy if you're going out and can pause it at the start.
  • Options
    Showing live on the Sky Sports Red Button tomorrow...
  • Options
    No it's not.
  • Options
    Make your minds up, please. :-)

Is it, or isn't it, on sky red button tomorrow? If not, presumably will be available to purchase on VP without a VPN?
  • Options
    Can some idiot moderator change the thread title
    There you go Large, it only took 11 days.  

The Mods (Sponsored by My Hermes)
  • Options
    No it's not.
    It's on the red button on the channel that is showing Celtic 
  • Options
    Which app is the red button action on ?
    Anyone use it , is the quality clearer than the blurred tv images from the red button ? 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Which app is the red button action on ?
    Anyone use it , is the quality clearer than the blurred tv images from the red button ? 
    Red button isn't on mobile or tablets I dont believe.

U can only watch games on the red button via sky sports tv itself.

Well that's what I always thought it was anyway 

Edit: apparently you can if you get it through sky and have a Sky ID, might see if I can get that one month free that's mentioned above then lol, nope didnt get the free trial haha oh well