Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheikh Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan

Comments

• Options
    Don't tell him Pike , We are just around the corner from Knightsbridge me old mucker
  • Options
    last time we signed last time we signed a player from Barcelona we went bankrupt 
  • Options
    Rumour has it he is Good Friends with Katrien on Facebook.
  • Options
    So who owns man city? The sheikh or two of his directors ceo etc of one of his holding companies or investments etc? 

The two directors wont be minted like the sheikh... 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Is Sheikh Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan related to Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Man City owner)

Try saying that when your drunk!!
    I’m trying, think I can just about say it now 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Is Sheikh Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan related to Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Man City owner)

This.
    If true Would the EFL put the blockers on because of vested interest in two clubs?
    Only if they can prove that their money is the same money, which it isn't.
  • Options

• Options
    IT_Andy said:

Just read The Sun article, saying "Any deal of this kind is subject to the approval of the EFL and we are now working closely with them on the final details to satisfy their Owners’ and Directors’ Test".

That can be hard. Probably takes two seconds to complete!

I agree Andy - I think Nick Leeson would walk it, let's be honest. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SunSport exclusively revealed earlier this month that the club was available for £60million.

Wow just wow.... If the final price is anywhere near that figure... That would be more than twice the money RD paid for the purchase of our club?!
  • Options
    IT_Andy said:

Just read The Sun article, saying "Any deal of this kind is subject to the approval of the EFL and we are now working closely with them on the final details to satisfy their Owners’ and Directors’ Test".

I agree Andy - I think Nick Leeson would walk it, let's be honest. 
    He did a fantastic job at Galway United....
  • Options
    Gimme an "S".........
    :)
    Give me a "H"... 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Stig said:

I'm getting that as a tattoo

On whose cock though?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

This.
    If true Would the EFL put the blockers on because of vested interest in two clubs?
    They'll probably try & do something to put the mockers on it.

Little old charlton with all that dosh ? I don't think so Carruthers do you ? Eh what hmmf err no. zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Given how many Sheikh Whatever Bin Whatever Al Nahyan's there are, the chant has to be, "there's only one Sheikh Al Nahyan, there's only one Sheikh Al Nahyan." We can save it for when we meet City in the next league match.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    "Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has an estimated personal net worth of around $18 billion. However, the Al Nahyan family may have a net worth around $150 billion plus. Sheikh Khalifa is the current Emir of Abu Dhabi and the president of the United Arab Emirates"

The Al Nayhan family have some serious wedge!

My boycott officially ends today - back at the Valley tomorrow !!

• Options
    Given how many Sheikh Whatever Bin Whatever Al Nahyan's there are, the chant has to be, "there's only one Sheikh Al Nahyan, there's only one Sheikh Al Nahyan." We can save it for when we meet City in the next league match.
    How are we pronouncing Nahyan?
    Naa-yarn?
  • Options
    The whole UAE family tree is like trying to decipher C++ Code!

I'm lost with it and no idea if our top man has the serious clout.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome to Charlton FC.
  • Options

https://www.superyachtfan.com/yacht-maryah.html

10billion according to this
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Born 1950's?

The article I linked earlier was a much younger chap. So which is it?
  • Options
    IT_Andy said:

You know IT Andy
  • Options
    We're on about the wrong guy. It's the young fella's father I believe - his website is here: http://www.emirates-focus.com

I have sourced that from this: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-private-office-of-hh-sheikh-saeed-bin-tahnoun-bin-mohd-al-nahyan/ <-- which is the thing Tahnoon Nemer (Nimer) is Chairman thereof. 

Even so, Nemer's company (where he is majority shareholder) is the one that is in control of ESI, which will be owning us. Taking that from the OS statement.

So, I think I have this right:

Nemer and his corp will be majority shareholders in Charlton. Nemer is himself pretty wealthy, while his royal contacts may well be supplying him with some of it, as he is managing their portfolios (in particular Sheikh Saeed). I think.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    'Tanoun bin' is his son or nephew i think. We need to be careful with the various quotes and character references. Our man is the older 'bin Tanoun'. (I think, based on picture searches, YouTube vids and some googling and no knowledge of Arabic except bin means 'of' as in 'of family')
  • Options
    'Tanoun bin' is gis son or nephew i think. We need to be careful with the various quotes and character references. Our man is the older 'bin Tanoun'. (I think, based on picture searches, YouTube vids and some googling and no knowledge of Arabic except bin means 'of' as in 'of family')
    Age of him?
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    We're on about the wrong guy. It's the young fella's father I believe - his website is here: http://www.emirates-focus.com

I have sourced that from this: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-private-office-of-hh-sheikh-saeed-bin-tahnoun-bin-mohd-al-nahyan/ <-- which is the thing Tahnoon Nemer (Nimer) is Chairman thereof. 

Even so, Nemer's company (where he is majority shareholder) is the one that is in control of ESI, which will be owning us. Taking that from the OS statement.

So, I think I have this right:

Nemer and his corp will be majority shareholders in Charlton. Nemer is himself pretty wealthy, while his royal contacts may well be supplying him with some of it, as he is managing their portfolios (in particular Sheikh Saeed). I think.
    So you’re saying a front three of Taylor, Messi and Ronaldo is a realistic possibility?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

The boat trip to Fulham should be a bit more up market next season.