Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheikh Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    He's a big fat twat. That's all.
    Big built I'd say. Twat is looking more likely 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    He's doing stuff with this Argentine politician - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerardo_Zamora

Today I received the CEO of Emirates Focus Group, Dr. Tahnoon Nemer, whom I personally welcomed to our province, in which an intense agenda with the business sector was developed during these days. On the occasion we signed a framework agreement of understanding.

They met this chap
    Chiqui Tapia
    Presidente Asociación del Fútbol Argentino.

...to apparently "exchanged ideas on projects for institutional and sports development in Football", per the tweet above..

Would be looking forward to a drunken update from TN, perhaps from a Santiago del Estero nightclub later on if it wasn't for lockdown.

Company check states Emirates Focus Group was dissolved ... a former director was Christopher Gascoine ... who sounds familiar from ADBD ... @pragueaddick ?

Gascoine a big player in all this for me, though as Prague says, no traceability to ESI. Part of a very wealthy Notts family.

Plenty to link him with the group though, JVS, Nimer and Farnell.
    All covered in another thread 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89559/esi-research-thread/p6
    Gascoigne isn't skint by any stretch.  JVS, Hirst and Ni(e) mer aren't rich by most standards but aren't on the bread line either. 

This all seems very extravagant for a couple of 100k each.

There is no obvious mark for this "scam", I still haven't got my head round the why. 

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    stonemuse said:
    He's doing stuff with this Argentine politician - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerardo_Zamora

Today I received the CEO of Emirates Focus Group, Dr. Tahnoon Nemer, whom I personally welcomed to our province, in which an intense agenda with the business sector was developed during these days. On the occasion we signed a framework agreement of understanding.

They met this chap
    Chiqui Tapia
    Presidente Asociación del Fútbol Argentino.

...to apparently "exchanged ideas on projects for institutional and sports development in Football", per the tweet above..

Would be looking forward to a drunken update from TN, perhaps from a Santiago del Estero nightclub later on if it wasn't for lockdown.

Company check states Emirates Focus Group was dissolved ... a former director was Christopher Gascoine ... who sounds familiar from ADBD ... @pragueaddick ?

Gascoine a big player in all this for me, though as Prague says, no traceability to ESI. Part of a very wealthy Notts family.

Plenty to link him with the group though, JVS, Nimer and Farnell.
    All covered in another thread 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89559/esi-research-thread/p6
    Gascoigne isn't skint by any stretch.  JVS, Hirst and Ni(e) mer aren't rich by most standards but aren't on the bread line either. 

This all seems very extravagant for a couple of 100k each.

There is no obvious mark for this "scam", I still haven't got my head round the why. 

It's status and prestige i think; that's why Nimer's been useful to these people and why Charlton was a magnet for them.   They are of a certain class too; aspirational, social media hungry, 'business' people, doing business things in the modern-way. But Gascoine's family is older money; from agriculture and horses; Chris knows success and wealth has moved with the times. He and others had their property development phase and they're in IT now - Parysfal- IT security no less, laced with some Dubai action, makes them feel glamorous. Florica too; he was drawn in to this group for a time via Nimer. Don't forget Naila Green Queen too- what a nause she was/ is. The modern young and middle-aged things trying to stay contemporary, and shitting on a football club is nothing to them.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Defiance is a good film but even i think its a bit much for Argentina to dedicate an entire ministry to it.
  • Options
    Interesting he is also Linkedin to another fella who once claimed to own a % of Charlton for a very brief period of time.
    Whom do you mean?
  • Options
    Are we STILL on this? Geezer ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. He's been given some arbitrary title somewhere and allowed to ponce round the world setting up pointless 'relationships' with other chancers in the interests of fostering 'international relations' for an arab state that pumps oil out of the ground at a time when the environmental movement makes that an even dirtier business to be in than it was. It's a lo-res version of the same whitewashing behind Qatar Airways sponsoring Barca, or Man City's owners bankrolling them. 
  • Options
    Interesting he is also Linkedin to another fella who once claimed to own a % of Charlton for a very brief period of time.
    Whom do you mean?
    I assumed Mark Hulyer, but he owned far too much of us for too long. 
  • Options
    Are we STILL on this? Geezer ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. He's been given some arbitrary title somewhere and allowed to ponce round the world setting up pointless 'relationships' with other chancers in the interests of fostering 'international relations' for an arab state that pumps oil out of the ground at a time when the environmental movement makes that an even dirtier business to be in than it was. It's a lo-res version of the same whitewashing behind Qatar Airways sponsoring Barca, or Man City's owners bankrolling them. 
     About where I'm at.

So chosen because his old man boffed the palace cleaner and to keep things sweet gave their little ray of illegitimacy this tin pot role.