Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham v Charlton - Saturday 5th October 2019 - Post-Match Thread

Comments

• Watched on sky. Our fans were incredible. Lots of compliments on Twitter.

Would have snatched a point before the game but couldn't help but feel robbed at the end. 

On reflection a draw was probably a fair result.
  • I loved the duel between Pearce and Mitrovic, real gladiators and I think it ended up evens.  Not surer but I thought they embraced at the end which was nice to see or maybe they whispered abuse in each others ear
  • I'M FUMING.

Got back to the station to find one of my BLUE trainers is now RED and the bottom of my trousers too. All because of a flare. Went off right by me & must have been on the floor next to my foot.

Well done guys. Hope you're proud of yourselves. 

Not going to post about the game. Too fucked off.
    In literally in tears. Been laughing for about 10 mins now. 

Probably my most favourite post ever on here.

Golfie you are a legend
    Got to love Golfie. 
    This forum needs posters like him.
  • edited October 2019
    Kap10 said:
    I loved the duel between Pearce and Mitrovic, real gladiators and I think it ended up evens.  Not surer but I thought they embraced at the end which was nice to see or maybe they whispered abuse in each others ear
    What something like 'see you at the Valley for round two' with a couple of expletives 😉.
  • edited October 2019
    I'M FUMING.

Got back to the station to find one of my BLUE trainers is now RED and the bottom of my trousers too. All because of a flare. Went off right by me & must have been on the floor next to my foot.

In literally in tears. Been laughing for about 10 mins now. 

Probably my most favourite post ever on here.

Golfie you are a legend
    Got to love Golfie. 
    This forum needs posters like him.
    Wish him well in his cleaning to be flare.....sorry fair!
  • Does anybody know a one legged ten pin bowler? I'm sure he/she will buy the red and blue trainer.
  • Sponsored links:

• We certainly won't get relegated. We had a day's less rest (I know sky rule the roost, but this was unfair) and injury problems against a team on a budget massively higher than ours.
  • We certainly won't get relegated. We had a day's less rest (I know sky rule the roost, but this was unfair) and injury problems against a team on a budget massively higher than ours.
    The trouble is we are attractive to watch, that is why we are on Sky all the time, twice this week, maybe against Bristol City on the red button at the end of the month and at least three times in November. We always moaned about Leeds always being on, now our turn
  • Every team is on in midweek!
  • Guess I'm the only one that thought we were lucky. 

Fulham dominated us for the whole second half. How they didn't score 2+ goals is beyond me. 
  • Our Atmosphere was incredible https://youtu.be/Em_vW5u9qug

Fulham dominated us for the whole second half. How they didn't score 2+ goals is beyond me. 
    Fulham didnt score those chances though - Plus they should have had their second goal ruled out

Would class that as us being unlucky!!
  • Allez allez allez allez allez allez allez allez allez allez allez allez. 

Time to go home. 
  • Sponsored links:

They did
  • And we enjoyed watching the battle Jason. Great photo.
  • I'M FUMING.

Palace scum
  • What was the issue with the tickets that lead to many of us missing the first 5 minutes of the game?
  • JaShea99 said:
    What was the issue with the tickets that lead to many of us missing the first 5 minutes of the game?
    No idea. Was in the ground at noon. 

They should have only scored one goal, their second was an error by the officials.
  • I'M FUMING.

Blue trainers? You were asking for it.
  • JaShea99 said:
    What was the issue with the tickets that lead to many of us missing the first 5 minutes of the game?
    Stewards stopped people entering because, in his words, 'a flare has been let off... FIRE SAFETY, FIRE SAFETY'. I did ask him what about the safety of the thousands already in their seats, but he just recited 'FIRE SAFETY, FIRE SAFETY'. Perfect way to wind people up. Be nice to get a 4% refund on the £30. Lol.