Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Harris has resigned

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Addickted said:

On North Stand Banter, ermmm no mate I dont think either would jump at the chance to go to you lol
    Do you seriously think that’s a serious post? They know CL posters have a nose on there, especially Moody. 
    Cant believe you took the bait there. And we’re supposed to be the thick ones? Lol 
    Bullshit, your trying to cover because you know its a stupid post.

I posted a tiny part of it but he goes on for a few paragraphs on why Bowyer would jump ship, no way he posts all that just to see if a Charlton fans reads it.
    Yeah ok mate, you don’t think your old nemesis Moody (ask people on here who know, Newshopper anyone?) isn’t trying to have a sly dig at you there? Have a look at the ‘punk band in tunbridge wells’ comment. He knows it’s going to end up back on here. I think he’s banned from here so it’s his way of getting a dig across. My life. 
    whilst acknowledging the irony of me posting this on a foram about something on another forum, that's a bit fucking sad aint it?
    He really hates Charlton. 
    I thought you all hated West Ham.

We mean nothing to you.

Something you have in common with the Nigels.
    I’ve never said that and I’ve never heard anyone at Millwall say that. We all have our own personal dislikes. Most, in fact the vast majority,  would put west ham and palace above you, but not all. I find People from shared areas, eltham, sidcup, Bexley etc,  tend to have more of a dislike for Charlton. 
  • Options
    Bielsa won’t leave unless Leeds completely blow up before the seasons end but he could easily leave if they don’t win promotion. I would expect Bowyer to be on their list. 
    I would expect Bowyer to be top of their list.
  • Options
    Unfortunately this thread has turned into a shit show with people taking themselves, and their hollow opinions, far too seriously.

Yes, but, but, but, but, but, but, but wibble, something about trains and wanting to be seen to be right on an internet forum with strangers. Odd!!
  • Options
    Unfortunately this thread has turned into a shit show with people taking themselves, and their hollow opinions, far too seriously.

Yes, but, but, but, but, but, but, but wibble, something about trains and wanting to be seen to be right on an internet forum with strangers. Odd!!
    Yes but what’s your favourite prehistoric animal?

;) 
    Arctotherium ;)
  • Options

You’ve just described 95% of social media and Internet forums there. 
  • Options
    Back to your cells lads, times up.
  • Options
    Just hope they appoint soon so their new manager bounce is over when we play 'em
  • Options
    Is Orville taking over as caretaker manager?
  • Options
    Is it likely that a promotion from within will replace a Harris ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Is Orville taking over as caretaker manager?
    They'll be stuffed then, mind you he'll still need a hand and when it goes tits up the crowd will be shouting 'taxidermist for Orville' 😜.
  • Options
    Not at all related to Neil Harris’ departure but whilst looking up Dam Busters scientist Barnes Wallis on Wiki I found the following which I must confess made me chuckle. 

Lewisham Council plaque is located at 241 New Cross Road in New Cross, London, where Wallis lived from 1892 to 1909.[21] Wallis lived here from the age of 5 until he was 22 and attended matches at the nearby Millwall ground. It was the ball skimming across a wet pitch that gave him the idea for his dam buster bomb. The Den itself was bombed in 1941 and Wallis was determined to redress the damage to his beloved Millwall.[citation nee
  • Options
    According to The Newsshopper Kevin Muscat has put his name forward for the managers job. I'd love to see him & Lee in a tunnel bust up.
  • Options
    According to The Newsshopper Kevin Muscat has put his name forward for the managers job. I'd love to see him & Lee in a tunnel bust up.
    would love him to get the job as there are much better managers out there
  • Options
    Don’t normally say this about someone but after what he did to Holmes.... he deserves that and then a bit worse back to him.

Guy is a total and utter cancer of a human being 
  • Options
    could see him putting his name forward for the Reading job 
  • Options
    Rowlett the current favourite 
  • Options
    Agent Gary Rowett? You do know he is ex Charlton 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    Agent Gary Rowett? You do know he is ex Charlton 😉.
    Great 
  • Options
    Oh dear!
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear oh deary me.
  • Options
    Rowett would be a very good appointment unfortunately!
  • Options
    Reputation has been tainted by his time @ Stoke so needs to pick his next job wisely

Fail once and people will question if its the club not the manager, fail a second time and you may struggle to get any good jobs at the level you want to be
  • Options
    Did well at Birmingham but average since.
  • Options
    Did well at Birmingham but average since.
    To be fair; Derby are the ultimate bottlers at this level so no surprise he wasnt quite as successful there
  • Options
    We all know he's gonna come in and do the job over us in a couple of weeks lol.
  • Options

U ok hun? X

It's been touch and go but, yes, princess, I'm fine now ;)

Your concern is very much appreciated on this, the World Mental Health Day.

Bring on Rowett or Muscat.

• Options
    Reputation has been tainted by his time @ Stoke so needs to pick his next job wisely

Fail once and people will question if its the club not the manager, fail a second time and you may struggle to get any good jobs at the level you want to be

Didn't stop Mark Hughes.