Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Harris has resigned

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Rowett would be a very good appointment unfortunately!

He would indeed.

Calling Agent Rowett.

• Options
    Rowett would be a very good appointment unfortunately!
    Reputation has been tainted by his time @ Stoke so needs to pick his next job wisely

Fail once and people will question if its the club not the manager, fail a second time and you may struggle to get any good jobs at the level you want to be
    That's about to enhanced
  • Options
    Unfortunately this thread has turned into a shit show with people taking themselves, and their hollow opinions, far too seriously.

Yes, but, but, but, but, but, but, but wibble, something about trains and wanting to be seen to be right on an internet forum with strangers. Odd!!
    U ok hun? X

It's been touch and go but, yes, princess, I'm fine now ;)

Your concern is very much appreciated on this, the World Mental Health Day.

Bring on Rowett or Muscat.

Glad to see back on form. Nice. 

Muscat would be hilarious for SE London derby purposes. Ratchet atmosphere right up, bowyer & muscat.

Would you have Jackett back?
  • Options
    Unfortunately this thread has turned into a shit show with people taking themselves, and their hollow opinions, far too seriously.

Yes, but, but, but, but, but, but, but wibble, something about trains and wanting to be seen to be right on an internet forum with strangers. Odd!!
    U ok hun? X

It's been touch and go but, yes, princess, I'm fine now ;)

Your concern is very much appreciated on this, the World Mental Health Day.

Bring on Rowett or Muscat.

Glad to see back on form. Nice. 

Muscat would be hilarious for SE London derby purposes. Ratchet atmosphere right up, bowyer & muscat.

Would you have Jackett back?

Not sure he'd be anything other than hilarious, though :|

Re Jackett, no, he had his time and he's moved on. Need some fresh ideas an input to shake things up a bit.

• Options
    Gary Rowett, Gareth Ainsworth or Adam Barrett, according to Rich Crawley.
  • Options
    Isnt Ainsworth going to S'land?
  • Options
    edited October 2019

On North Stand Banter, ermmm no mate I dont think either would jump at the chance to go to you lol
    Do you seriously think that’s a serious post? They know CL posters have a nose on there, especially Moody. 
    Cant believe you took the bait there. And we’re supposed to be the thick ones? Lol 

• Options
    It's not a Jackett squad, suited for Rowett.
  • Options
    Gareth Ainsworth been approached. 

What you think of that @Big_Bad_World?
  • Options

I'm going to go against the grain of a lot of what I'm hearing and say that I'd be okay with him coming in.

Aside from his transgressions against us in the past I actually think he'd be a pretty good fit.

A lot of fans are more sceptical and see it as a step backwards when we could, potentially, get Rowett. However, I'm not really seeing much between the two other than Ainsworth having more of a desire to prove himself at a higher level. Maybe I'm doing a disservice to Rowett.

The one result I really don't want is Barrett. Purely for the fact that I think the players will benefit from a kick up the poo pipe and the new ideas a fresh face would bring.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm going to go against the grain of a lot of what I'm hearing and say that I'd be okay with him coming in.

Aside from his transgressions against us in the past I actually think he'd be a pretty good fit.

A lot of fans are more sceptical and see it as a step backwards when we could, potentially, get Rowett. However, I'm not really seeing much between the two other than Ainsworth having more of a desire to prove himself at a higher level. Maybe I'm doing a disservice to Rowett.

The one result I really don't want is Barrett. Purely for the fact that I think the players will benefit from a kick up the poo pipe and the new ideas a fresh face would bring.
    To me Rowett's star has faded a bit over the last couple of years, whereas Ainsworth is someone who deserves as job at a higher level, and is used to working to a budget
  • Options

To me Rowett's star has faded a bit over the last couple of years, whereas Ainsworth is someone who deserves as job at a higher level, and is used to working to a budget
    That's also my line of thinking. I like how I've seen him try and get Wycombe to play and believe he'd be good for our squad. He'd, hopefully, give some of the players the freedoms that maybe Harris didn't afford them at times.

We'll see.
  • Options
    Don't matter who you get.
    With Bowyer as our manager we are going to do the double over millwall for the 1st time since the ice age. 
  • Options
    With Bowyer as our manager we are going to do the double over millwall for the 1st time since the ice age. 
    That's fighting talk right there.

You could also be very right.
  • Options
    As much as I would like to think Charlton can beat Millwall this year I think although there is certainly grounds for optimism, the reality will be that the matches will still be very tight. One thing that I am confident about is that the Charlton team that takes the field will not be the pussies that have often turned up for us for this fixture.  
  • Options
    As much as I would like to think Charlton can beat Millwall this year I think although there is certainly grounds for optimism, the reality will be that the matches will still be very tight. One thing that I am confident about is that the Charlton team that takes the field will not be the pussies that have often turned up for us for this fixture.  
    We will win 
  • Options
    That's fighting talk right there.

You could also be very right.
    If we ever meet mate I'd rather have a beer than a fight. 

• Options
    edited October 2019

Posted in error