Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Neil Harris has resigned

Comments

• tom- k said:
    Curbs?
    Not available.
  • This should probably go on the general things that confuse you thread, but even though he's Millwall , I like a lot of @Big_Bad_World posts & enjoy his contribution to this forum 
    If you have a butchers at millwalls north stand banter forum you’ll understand why he’s here.
    Some of the comments on there are genuinely scary, especially on the political threads. 
  • Doesn’t affect the outcome of our matches.
    you could have fag ash lil from the Millwall cafe in charge and we’d still struggle to get a point.
  • Be the same even if she was in goal.
  • tom- k said:
    Curbs?
    7/1
  • Imagine their dream ticket is Tony Pulis. Playing style would work with the squad and I think he'd get results 

(0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 0-0 etc etc)

I dont think Coates wants TP back at Stoke and although Millwall is a bit of a backward step, he needs a job asap.

Harris must be lined up for Stoke IMHO.
  • addick05 said:
    Think the crowd had turned and he had to go.
    Pity help who comes in next.
    What price relegation?
    Think it is nailed on.
    I actually think the opposite is true and we have a good chance of staying up now. With Harris in charge we was going down. 
    I take it you haven’t been watching much of Millwall this season? I have, it’s been dire. 

I actually had you nailed on to beat us next month. I reckon now we’ve got half a chance.

See you then. 

Bloody Boris Johnson could be managing Millwall and you'd still beat us!
    That didn't take too long.
  • I would be worried if they got Pulis - but I can't see it happen thankfully.
  • BBW - presumably no money available to whoever comes in ?
  • Think next manager in championship to go might even be Mr Woodgate of Middlesbrough. Absolutely shocking tonight 
  • Sponsored links:

• Think next manager in championship to go might even be Mr Woodgate of Middlesbrough. Absolutely shocking tonight 
    Beat me to it.
    He'll be the next one.
  • He only resigned because under Bowyer he would have Been the 1st millwall manager to lose twice to Charlton in one season since Jason faught an argonought 
    Does that mean no argo?
  • Millwall fans seriously seem to think Bowyer would really happy to jump ship with us for them. I would usually worry about comments like that but not this time. Absolutely zero chance. More worried that Bielsa is bottling it with Leeds. Now that is a worry.

• On North Stand Banter, ermmm no mate I dont think either would jump at the chance to go to you lol
    Seriously, what planet do those type of people live on? 

• On North Stand Banter, ermmm no mate I dont think either would jump at the chance to go to you lol
    Do you seriously think that’s a serious post? They know CL posters have a nose on there, especially Moody. 
    Cant believe you took the bait there. And we’re supposed to be the thick ones? Lol 

Bermondsey and Belmarsh.

A planet where they don’t take things too seriously. You should try it.  

Do you seriously think that’s a serious post? They know CL posters have a nose on there, especially Moody. 
    Cant believe you took the bait there. And we’re supposed to be the thick ones? Lol 
    Bullshit, your trying to cover because you know its a stupid post.

I posted a tiny part of it but he goes on for a few paragraphs on why Bowyer would jump ship, no way he posts all that just to see if a Charlton fans reads it.

I posted a tiny part of it but he goes on for a few paragraphs on why Bowyer would jump ship, no way he posts all that just to see if a Charlton fans reads it.
    Yeah ok mate, you don’t think your old nemesis Moody (ask people on here who know, Newshopper anyone?) isn’t trying to have a sly dig at you there? Have a look at the ‘punk band in tunbridge wells’ comment. He knows it’s going to end up back on here. I think he’s banned from here so it’s his way of getting a dig across. My life. 
  • Sponsored links:

• At least you realise there’s about as much chances Bowyer as you getting Pep.

A planet where they don’t take things too seriously. You should try it.  
    Thanks for clarifying. 
    No chance. Although I could see him leaving you as soon as a more stable prospect comes up, it won’t be to us. 
  • edited October 2019

On North Stand Banter, ermmm no mate I dont think either would jump at the chance to go to you lol

Yeah ok mate, you don’t think your old nemesis Moody (ask people on here who know, Newshopper anyone?) isn’t trying to have a sly dig at you there? Have a look at the ‘punk band in tunbridge wells’ comment. He knows it’s going to end up back on here. I think he’s banned from here so it’s his way of getting a dig across. My life. 
    whilst acknowledging the irony of me posting this on a foram about something on another forum, that's a bit fucking sad aint it?
    Could see him being at Leeds before the seasons out

whilst acknowledging the irony of me posting this on a foram about something on another forum, that's a bit fucking sad aint it?
    He really hates Charlton. 
  • Well played beating Dirty Leeds BTW...
  • Bielsa won’t leave unless Leeds completely blow up before the seasons end but he could easily leave if they don’t win promotion. I would expect Bowyer to be on their list. 

C A F C
    We hate Millwall

and repeat!!!

I thought you all hated West Ham.

We mean nothing to you.

Something you have in common with the Nigels.