Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Neil Harris has resigned

Comments

• Seen Pards mentioned on Facebook
      Please don't get my hopes up
  • Is Russell Slade still out of a job; if Harris has taken the assistant with him then maybe a Slade/Luzon double act.
  • Gutted. 
  • Turmoil at the Toolbox.  Never a bad thing of course but still fear we will get dicked as usual at their place.
  • Sol Campbell
  • Swedish Huski Chocolate man wants a Swedish coach.

Larson being mentioned but could also be an unknown (to most Millwall fans) Swediah coach doing well in his home country.
  • Is Karel Fraeye looking for work?
  • Swedish Huski Chocolate man wants a Swedish coach.

Larson being mentioned but could also be an unknown (to most Millwall fans) Swediah coach doing well in his home country.
    Wouldn't surprise me. Huski seem to be serious players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nathan Jones I reckon. Anyone else?
  • Sure I read somewhere cahill has just done his badges
  • We’ll smash them this season  
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Sure I read somewhere cahill has just done his badges
    Oooh good shout!
    And Morison has just started so No2?

P’raps the Aussies will take them over instead?
  • Sponsored links:

• dmjn said:
    Yeah cant see them getting either Hughton (Papers claim he doesnt want to be linked with Stoke), especially Karanka!!

Hope they dont get Mick McCarthy, know he was their Manager long ago but apart from Ainsworth reckon he could be their best choice
  • Reckon they might go after Parkinson
  • Harris scored a bundle of goals before he caught the big 'C'.  Thankfully he beat that but it buggered up his career.

Always liked Harris.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Sure I read somewhere cahill has just done his badges

• Got a lot of time for Harris. A real genuine bloke that loved his club albeit it was Millwall. Shame he couldn't see the whole season out though as I thought he was doing well
  • That’s what happens when you live in the shadow of Lee Bowyer. Obviously, he couldn’t emulate the relative success of our leader so he fell on his sword ... tough times