Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Harris has resigned

Comments

• Options
    kerry Malone proper wall
  • Options
    Oh dear....... an he was a Millwall Bell end as well !  Oops Sorry I meant Leg end. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Month before the game.

Poor Harris suffering from the famous ‘Charlton flu’ that has always dogged them...
    I only wish that was true.
    could this be the year we actually put the lion to the sword?
  • Options
    Month before the game.

Poor Harris suffering from the famous ‘Charlton flu’ that has always dogged them...
    I only wish that was true.
    could this be the year we actually put the lion to the sword?
    No :-(
  • Options
    Think the crowd had turned and he had to go.
    Pity help who comes in next.
    What price relegation?
    Think it is nailed on.
    I actually think the opposite is true and we have a good chance of staying up now. With Harris in charge we was going down. 
    I take it you haven’t been watching much of Millwall this season? I have, it’s been dire. 

I actually had you nailed on to beat us next month. I reckon now we’ve got half a chance.

See you then. 
    "I actually had you nailed on to beat us next month." Come off it. All Millwall fans know form has nothing to do with this derby or else we would have managed more than 7 wins in the last 50 games against you.
  • Options
    Houghton would be an unfortunately good fit for them at the moment. 
  • Options
    Give me Roy Keane.....or Nathan Jones.
  • Options
    Thought he could do no wrong among the hedgehog  botheres
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Chris Powell looking for work

(Ducks for cover)
  • Options
    Could bite them in the arse I think
    We can only hope
  • Options
    Houghton would be an unfortunately good fit for them at the moment. 
    Can't see Hughton wanting the job, he'd want a club with a decent chance of promotion (and that's not having a dig (!) as I would say the same about Luton, Barnsley or Wigan) 
  • Options
    New manager bounce in time for Charlton

• Options
    Bit of a surprise that, not had a great start to the season but hardly awful either (AKA Stoke/Huddersfield), 7 points from play offs, 5 from relegation zone. Wonder who'll be incoming.
  • Options
    He has done a decent job for them. A little team who think they are better than their half decent manager. It never ends well. Happy days!
  • Options
    Did excellently for them, but perhaps he feels he’s reached as far as he can take them and doesn’t believe he can keep them up and someone else has more of a chance.  Surprised, but based on what MillwallFan said, perhaps this was only a matter of time.  Reckon their chairman is a decent bloke to work under and it will be interesting to see who they get.

Some names out of work 

Gary Rowett
    Paul Clement 
    Nigel Adkins 
    Steve McLaren
    Ian Holloway 

Who is up and coming in Leagues one or two they could tempt 
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Ray Winstone/Danny Dyer joint managers.
    Danny Dyer: BRING ON THE WALL
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Did excellently for them, but perhaps he feels he’s reached as far as he can take them and doesn’t believe he can keep them up and someone else has more of a chance.  Surprised, but based on what MillwallFan said, perhaps this was only a matter of time.  Reckon their chairman is a decent bloke to work under and it will be interesting to see who they get.

Some names out of work 

Gary Rowett
    Paul Clement 
    Nigel Adkins 
    Steve McLaren
    Ian Holloway 

I would be extremely surprised if it were to be Holloway - he was the predecessor of Harris and they only won 14 of the 62 games he was in charge.

We can but hope though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seen Pards mentioned on Facebook
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Some names out of work 

Gary Rowett
    Paul Clement 
    Nigel Adkins 
    Steve McLaren
    Ian Holloway 

Gareth Ainsworth at Wycombe?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Some names out of work 

Gary Rowett
    Paul Clement 
    Nigel Adkins 
    Steve McLaren
    Ian Holloway 

Gareth Ainsworth at Wycombe?
    Good shout @killerandflash
  • Options
    Madness. Good manager, decent bloke. 18th in the table and I suspect their budget is in the bottom 3 or 4 in the division. 

Careful what you wish for Spanners.
  • Options

The year we finally went to the new wembley (and won in dramatic fashion)

Could also be the year we finally end the bizarre awful Millwall record
  • Options
    Bob Peeters to Millwall
  • Options
    Obviously Steve McLaren; just the man to develop their one touch football.

Or as we know it, hoof ball.
  • Options
    Writing was on the wall.