Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    I don't get the amount of shock here.
    Everyone must have knew there was a fair chance of this being the end result.
    Not being funny mate, people had a feeling he could go, but no one expected that shambles of a statement.

He has once again shown how childish he actually is. A genuine deranged lunatic 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    A grim situation and very deflating

Slightly playing devil's advocate, was Bowyer after too much money? Not good to reveal such details in the statement, but if it's true that means that Bowyer was offered 50% more than Powell had been on for example

Lee has been offered a one-year extension to his contract at a level which is approximately three times what he had since his last increase when he became permanent manager in September. It is six times what he earned when he started as assistant manager in 2017 and 50% more than what any Charlton manager previously had (excluding the Premier League years). 
    Sorry mate, but if you feel any need to play Devil's advocate you clearly have no concept of what a tosser Roland is! How much evidence do you F-ing need FFS!
    I know what he is

But every club has financial limits. Much of that statement is a disgrace especially the terrible insinuations about using an agent, but I'm slightly reluctant to pass judgement on what should be the correct salary levels of Championship managers, when so many clubs are run in a nonsensical way financially.  

• Options
    This is awful. Absolutely awful.
  • Options
    He probably wouldn't want to, but surely Bowyer will have to release his own statement now.

Especially as Roland is basically blaming him.

"Lee has been offered a one-year extension to his contract at a level which is approximately three times what he had since his last increase when he became permanent manager in September. It is six times what he earned when he started as assistant manager in 2017 and 50% more than what any Charlton manager previously had (excluding the Premier League years). This reflects the strong desire we have to continue to have Lee as our manager. But Lee wanted much more."
  • Options
    It's still there.
  • Options
    I think we did have a fair idea that Lee would be off. 

I don't think anyone of us expected it to be announced like that ffs!
  • Options
    His gone what a joke of a club we are
  • Options

Her other catchphrase would fit nicely too! What a F**king liberty!!!! 
  • Options
    'kin hell

What do I tell the kids?

I blame the parent 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well was planning on taking my first England trip in November, might have to make it Belgium instead. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE WANKER!! FUCK OFF!
  • Options
    But we couldn't get angry until it happened.
    Of course we could
  • Options
    Roland's ability to sell the club is important as he states in his message, but he doesn't have any ability in that respect. You can't dream up a price and justify in your warped mind and expect to find somebody as mad and stupid as you to pay it you complete prick!
  • Options
    sickening 
  • Options
    So when is the sale completion Roland?

1st July?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Just a heads up I’ve deleted a couple of posts.  Completely understand the initial reaction, and the words we want to use.  I want to use them too, but to protect yourselves and the site please (and I know it’s hard), think about the language you use and what you say.  
    Don't delete mine please mate, if the grass tells the old bill, message me and I'll give you all my details. 
  • Options
    Bollocks, and to blame it all on Bowyer what a prick RD is, just fuck off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All those people who slagged those off who went to his house.

When's the next trip? I'm happy to stand out there making a racket with hundreds of others every Saturday afternoon and throughout the night until the c*nt f*cks off. Any legal means. Let's terrorise the prick. 
    How did you get his address mate?
  • Options
    RD is detestable ... nothing matters to him except money. 
  • Options
    Genuine question, can you get refunds on season tickets?  
  • Options
    If either of our potential buyers were serious and credible there is no way that Bowyer’s new contract negotiations would have descended to this farcical level.
  • Options
    So last Tuesday there is a keep under wraps signing, with Lee in attendance.
    Today the signing is announced.
    Today we hear that Lee has 13 days left at the club.
    There is some stinking chite going down.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    He probably wouldn't want to, but surely Bowyer will have to release his own statement now.

Especially as Roland is basically blaming him.

"Lee has been offered a one-year extension to his contract at a level which is approximately three times what he had since his last increase when he became permanent manager in September. It is six times what he earned when he started as assistant manager in 2017 and 50% more than what any Charlton manager previously had (excluding the Premier League years). This reflects the strong desire we have to continue to have Lee as our manager. But Lee wanted much more."
    If I was Lee I wouldn’t, the entire football industry will know this statement is nonsense - I wouldn’t get into an argument with RD. As much as it pains me to say it, LB should just retain his dignity and move into the next, no doubt better, opportunity. 

Biting back will satisfy us fans, it won’t do much for him. 
    Agreed - we owe it to Lee to defend his honour on his behalf - he has done enough for us already.
  • Options
    Genuine question, can you get refunds on season tickets?  
    What do you think? 
  • Options
    Div,2 here we come.
  • Options
    The Charlton FB pages still have a substantial number of yellow tooth apologists, but surely this will wake them up???? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!