Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    I bet he was sitting there writing this with a great big sh!t eating grin! This man is single handedly killing my love for this team, and the worst part is he couldn’t care any less about all of it.
  • Options
    Tr-huh-mp
  • Options
    1905 said:
    The Charlton FB pages still have a substantial number of yellow tooth apologists, but surely this will wake them up???? 
    Most of them will be unable to read the statement due to inherent illiteracy so it might take a while for the message to sink in. 
  • Options
    I hope JJ tells him to Fuck off - This has to be war now!
    I fear he may prove to be Bowyer's biggest negotiating weakness. 
  • Options
    Talksport talking about it now
  • Options
    I don't get the amount of shock here.
    Everyone must have knew there was a fair chance of this being the end result.
    Yes but it's the way Bowyer gets the blame. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not surprised by this , he hates anything Charlton . We are just an expensive mistake to him . 
  • Options
    Heard it was £500k he was asking for, less than half of what some of his rivals receive. Just pay the dough Roland. 
  • Options
    As said previously he is a spiteful old prick who wants nothing more than to try and get one over us. The man is a shit human being. 
  • Options
    Talksport talking about it now
      Durham asking fans to call in.
  • Options
    I'm so glad I didn't rush off and book my season ticket after the 'high' of Wembley.  

I wonder how many of those that did will be regretting it.

Jesus, next season is going to be a REAL embarrassment if Roland get his way, no permanent management, board positions still unfilled, playing staff? 

But it will be OK Roland.  You can still live the dream.  It's just that your dream is everyone else's nightmare
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do one thing when you go Lee  - just tell the media the truth about this owner and don't hold back.
    Bet an NDA will stop that from happening
  • Options
    I don't remember any other owner ever putting out a statement regarding a managers negotiations of contract.

Disgusting & Crass.

Not shocked by this though its typical of the cretin.  Fecking slimeball.  
  • Options
    Gutted beyond words.
  • Options
    Do one thing when you go Lee  - just tell the media the truth about this owner and don't hold back.
    You don't need to do that, but you can expose his lies about you being greedy.
  • Options
    Bet an NDA will stop that from happening
    As he hasn't been sacked there's no reason for Bowyer to stay silent if for example he wanted to reply to the statement
  • Options
    Didn’t get a season ticket as deep down we all know what this wanker is capable of, after the great day out and a feel of positivity that is all but gone. 
  • Options
    RD plunges to new lows, a cancer on our great club
  • Options
    Absolutely every decision duche makes is based on keeping his own costs down. Nothing to do with Championship wages etc. He knows he is going to lose money when the club is sold. Yet he still will not sell for a reasonable fee. Wanker.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!