Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    Thats Bauer and Aribo gone now,without a doubt and can see Taylor handing in a transfer request. Feel sorry for the new lad, signs a 3 year deal at a club thats going to implode. No signings now, all those out of contract players linked with us will look elsewhere now. Who in their right mind would sign for us? 😡
  • Options
    Will no one rid us of this meddlesome fool. 
  • Options
    How long before Taylor etc walk now too
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Do one thing when you go Lee  - just tell the media the truth about this owner and don't hold back.
    Bet an NDA will stop that from happening
    As he hasn't been sacked there's no reason for Bowyer to stay silent if for example he wanted to reply to the statement
    There is a reason. It is an unwritten rule not to slag off your employer as other employers don't like it. Curbs taking his employer to a tribunal court didn't help his career despite him winning the case!

I think Roland has hung himself with that statement and Bowyer can get him by simply disproving some of his mad rant. And it is reasonable to disprove an attack on you!
  • Options
    The statement is a disgrace it casts doubts on Bowyer’s integrity, every player has an agent why should the manager not have one?
    If agreement has not been reached that was all they needed to say and it is not acceptable to use the excuse that the club is up for sale Does this mean caretaker managers for the forseable future,
    Sh
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    As said previously he is a spiteful old prick who wants nothing more than to try and get one over us. The man is a shit human being. 
    I think this is totally true!!! I know people who are driven like this and they don't stop till they either get what they what or they destroy you!! 
  • Options
    Totally predictable. This is a kick in the teeth pf every fans that rejoiced just weeks ago at Wembley. So sick of this man. The sooner he goes the sooner our club can heal. 
  • Options
    Breaking of an NDA will be the last of the scroats worries
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Speechless. Why would any business owner let their top employee, who has just raised the profile of the company after years of failure, walk away?
    RD has to go now. Please for the love of god, someone pay the man and get rid. 
  • Options
    " the owners are crazy" - yet again the deluded prat knows better than all of them how to run a football club.
  • Options
    Do one thing when you go Lee  - just tell the media the truth about this owner and don't hold back.
    Bet an NDA will stop that from happening

End of June, Lee is a free agent, I should think he can say what he likes
  • Options
    An NDA is only applicable if an employee comes to an agreement with an employer to leave and is usually paid a sum of money to leave. In LB's case his contract will expire and he will be a free agent to say what he likes unless there was a clause in his contract to stop that.
  • Options
    I notice the announcement hasn't made it onto Facebook yet...
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Lee didn’t want a crap salary budget
    So nothing to do with is own wages then?
  • Options
    There cannot be any logical financial reason why an employer would not move heaven and earth to keep his most valuable  employee.Once again ,as I have stated many times before,his main enjoyment in life is inflicting misery on the supporters of Charlton.He has done it again and is loving every moment,knowing we can do nothing to change the situation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder if he'll now end up at Derby when Lampard leaves.
  • Options
    Surely RD has disclosed sensitive private information and the Information Commissioner should step in.
  • Options
    Welcome to the madhouse #Neil Warlock
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Fact is LB would probably have been snapped up and we would have got some comp. I’m really not surprised by this decision. He should have been signed up for that reason alone. 
  • Options
    why does signing up a manager endanger a sale? especially when that manager is hot property in the game. If I sign LB for 3 years now how does that endanger any sale? are you selling us to cash converters on woolwich high street?

a prospective owner would be put off by seeing LB on the payroll? but not put off by that kid scout and burger boy?

its 100% BS. i think we are now clearly proven of our fears of a spiteful vendetta against the club because of the fans
  • Options
    Not surprised by this , he hates anything Charlton . We are just an expensive mistake to him . 

Which proves to me he is a deranged, narcissistic sociopath. If I had something in my life that caused me nothing but grief, that gave me no joy, that caused me to lose money and all wrapped up in the hatred of thousands of people I’d want to be rid as quick as I could for my own piece of mind. The game now being played shows he is vindictive beyond words. He will be gaining immense pleasure knowing that he has once again, and spectacularly so, caused so much anger and despair with that statement, kicking the fanbase squarely in the bollocks. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Duchatelet is holed up at home in Belgium, masturbating profusely, cackling like a loon at what he is once again doing to us and the club we love.
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!