Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BREAKING NEWS - ROLAND AND BOWYER FAIL TO REACH CONTRACT AGREEMENT

Comments

• Options
    He will get snapped up and good luck to him. 
  • Options
    What a waste.
  • Options
    I wonder if Lee even knew this was being published
  • Options
    Did someone copy and paste it? Website down.
  • Options
    Predictable.

Phantom takeover in that the Belgian lunatic moves the goalposts if anyone looks like getting close.

The Club is dead. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldn't run a f*cking bath!
  • Options
    I hate this man. LB has no choice now other than to go, which I am sure he will do with the dignity he has displayed during his time at CAFC.
    Dignity is not a word Duchatelet understands. He is a disgrace to his country. I hope misfortune now haunts him for the rest of his life. 
  • Options
    Has the statement been taken down of the website? 
  • Options
    Website is down, haven't had a chance to read it. Basic gist anyone?

• Options
    Sickening. Truly sickening. 

Thank you Lee for arguably my favourite season ever as a Charlton fan, won't forget it in a hurry.

That is officially my lot. Not even the aways now. I'll also be happy to join the protests in Belgium provided I can get the time off for work. 
  • Options
    Even by Roland's standards this is shocking. Utterly disgraceful decision. 
  • Options
    A grim situation and very deflating

Slightly playing devil's advocate, was Bowyer after too much money? Not good to reveal such details in the statement, but if it's true that means that Bowyer was offered 50% more than Powell had been on for example

Lee has been offered a one-year extension to his contract at a level which is approximately three times what he had since his last increase when he became permanent manager in September. It is six times what he earned when he started as assistant manager in 2017 and 50% more than what any Charlton manager previously had (excluding the Premier League years). 
    You are presuming he’s telling the truth . He has a historic lying through his green mangled old teeth. 

Slightly playing devil's advocate, was Bowyer after too much money? Not good to reveal such details in the statement, but if it's true that means that Bowyer was offered 50% more than Powell had been on for example

Lee has been offered a one-year extension to his contract at a level which is approximately three times what he had since his last increase when he became permanent manager in September. It is six times what he earned when he started as assistant manager in 2017 and 50% more than what any Charlton manager previously had (excluding the Premier League years). 
    Sorry mate, but if you feel any need to play Devil's advocate you clearly have no concept of what a tosser Roland is! How much evidence do you F-ing need FFS!
    Bowyer will come out and say it b@llocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

looks like it. Hope someone got a copy of the original text as it was a fucking farce
  • Options

Think back to what Taylor said a few weeks ago. This is a disaster.

Lyle Taylor has said there would be “a revolt” at the club if Bowyer does not stay as manager. Taylor said: “He has to stay. It is that simple. If he does not stay then I do not know what will happen. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, he has to stay. 

“I do not know what the situation is, I do not know the owner and have never spoken to him. But the manager has to stay. There will be a revolt if he did not stay for reasons that were out of his control. We will find out soon enough.”

• Options
    Croydon said:

Wibble
  • Options

Thanks Roland.
  • Options
    Has the statement been taken down of the website? 

looks like it, wish I'd copied and pasted it now.
  • Options
    Website down.

maybe this is another {...} moment and Lee might sign?

we can hope...
  • Options

No - he was offered a one year deal after gaining promotion where multitudes of Roland’s inepts failed. Even if he had asked for £1M a year, on a one year deal, he would have been justified.

Shocking situation. 
  • Options
    Website currently undergoing essential maintenance so I Can't read the statement. Expect it has crashed under numbers wanting to read the statement. 

Oh God I hate Douchbag. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!