Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• YTS1978 said:
    Just had a look at the away kit for my little one, he's 5. Website saying 'mini kit', but only the shirt on the pic for 40 quid? That cant be right, can it? 
    Word of caution, depending on your child's size, the kits come up quite small. My boys just turned 4 but last years mini kit didn't fit him even in the largest size, and he's not overweight just tall for his age and solid. Also my older son is almost 6 and he is in the medium boys shirts
    I cant even seem to open the size guide on clubshop. Is it just me or same for everyone?
  • YTS1978 said:
    Just had a look at the away kit for my little one, he's 5. Website saying 'mini kit', but only the shirt on the pic for 40 quid? That cant be right, can it? 
    Word of caution, depending on your child's size, the kits come up quite small. My boys just turned 4 but last years mini kit didn't fit him even in the largest size, and he's not overweight just tall for his age and solid. Also my older son is almost 6 and he is in the medium boys shirts
    I cant even seem to open the size guide on clubshop. Is it just me or same for everyone?
    Not working for me either on mobile
  • MattF said:
    YTS1978 said:
    spoken to someone at the club and they will look into the issue. 

• Is it today that pre orser happens ? 
  • shine166 said:
    Is it today that pre orser happens ? 
    Went on sale for pre-orders on Monday, going on sale in the shop on the 5th October 
  • MattF said:
    shine166 said:
    Went on sale for pre-orders on Monday, going on sale in the shop on the 5th October 
  • MattF said:
    shine166 said:
    Ah sweet cheers 
  • edited September 2020
    MattF said:
    YTS1978 said:
    These are the Hummel size guides.

• Sponsored links:

• Fans of Australia's women's football team have been left disappointed after it was revealed their replica away kit does not come in female sizes.
    The new kit, made from 100% recycled polyester, was unveiled on Friday alongside the men's jerseys.
    However a tweet from the women's team, commonly referred to as the Matildas, revealed the away shirt won't be available in female sizes until 2022.
    The Matildas are currently ranked seventh in the world.
    Australia's Football Federation teamed up with Nike to create both the men's and women's kits.
    However fans of the women's team noticed that they were not able to buy the away kit in female sizes - only the home jersey. This is despite players being pictured in the away kit.

• Fumbluff said:
    Word of caution, in America they call a bum bag a fanny pack. 
    That’s because over there fanny means bum. 
    Not minge. 

I watched that Peak Practice. Bloody repeat.

>> Annoying innit?

Not for me. I hadn't seen it.
  • When's the third kit due to be released? Can't remember when last season's was announced. Think they should just use that one without a sponsor really (or whichever of the two current ones wants to pay for it). 
  • Talal said:
    When's the third kit due to be released? Can't remember when last season's was announced. Think they should just use that one without a sponsor really (or whichever of the two current ones wants to pay for it). 
    There is only one sponsor, just 2 brands within the same company/group. I imagine any third kit will use either one of the two existing logos, or a third brand within the group, assuming they have one.
  • Talal said:
    When's the third kit due to be released? Can't remember when last season's was announced. Think they should just use that one without a sponsor really (or whichever of the two current ones wants to pay for it). 
    Last seasons third kit was the first kit that was revealed I think
  • Might be announced this week as Lincoln away next weekend is a possible clash (red with wide white pin strip), otherwise our away games that clash with both our kits aren't until April (Accrington, Sunderland, Doncaster), so no rush
  • Talal said:
    There is only one sponsor, just 2 brands within the same company/group. I imagine any third kit will use either one of the two existing logos, or a third brand within the group, assuming they have one.
    Ah I see didn't realise, will definitely have sponsor then. 
  • Macron are one of the better suppliers in general but obviously not at Dinamo by the sounds of it! 
  • Sponsored links:

• There may be a really shit Hummel kit somewhere. 
  • hardly the worst kits I've seen.
  • Hummel showed us a 3rd kit, well two different colour schemes for it anyway. As far as I know were definitely having one so I assume it will be released soon
  • edited September 2020
    @Dazzler21 , i can assure you the material quality is bad. They don’t look that bad , but the quality is not  that good. Ok , not as bad as Givova , but still bad.

I would love Hummel...
  • iaitch said:
    There may be a really shit Hummel kit somewhere. 

This Yeovil anniversary one isn't great
  • At least it's different - think Hummel are showing the big boys up by putting some effort in producing something bespoke. It's a low bar to get over, especially to surpass the zero effort shit Nike put out 
  • Yes that Yeovil is not too nice.

Think clubs are swayed by the money Nike pay them and accept what they're given as don't want to fall out with them.

Hats off to Hummel, they seem to have quite a few teams now throughout the whole league.