Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    £150 I'll be spending on shirts this year then
  • Options
    Great signing and decent shirt. Third kits should be a bit wackier imo but today isn't a day for moaning! 
  • Options
    Not a fan of that third kit to be honest - Then again not a fan of that type of blue
  • Options
    Nope, that's a bit of a rotter. Doesn't feel like a Charlton shirt, but I'll give it time. Are we sure Watson is only 35 though? Looks Sandgaard's age there!
  • Options
    Don’t like that shirt but today I couldn’t give a f**k about the 3rd kit

welcome Ben
  • Options
    Sponsor looks decent on there
  • Options
    Third one looks like it was thrown together yesterday at the last minute but fuck it who cares! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Full kit is lovely, with the blue chevrons on the shorts and all

big fan personally.
  • Options
    Yeah, actually looks a lot better in those pictures 
  • Options
    Looks much better as a full kit, but it's my least favourite one this season(all good though)
  • Options
    Blimey. Blue shirt with white shorts. It's a bit Millwall isn't it? I think I'd like it a lot more if the sponsor wasn't red, I don't think that goes well with it. Still, nice to see Jason Pearce is on his feet and his injury hasn't got much worse (yet).
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Shorts should be black imo so it's less Millwall but hey ho. 
  • Options
    I'll buy either the blue or grey tops once they get reduced at the end of the season.  £50 is a bit strong.
  • Options
    Blimey. Blue shirt with white shorts. It's a bit Millwall isn't it? I think I'd like it a lot more if the sponsor wasn't red, I don't think that goes well with it. Still, nice to see Jason Pearce is on his feet and his injury hasn't got much worse (yet).
    Our finest hour was in these colours, ask @oohaahmortimer
  • Options
    Not bothered by 3rd kits. If you pick your 2nd kit colours sensibly, you should only need to wear the 3rd kit once or twice anyway
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Our finest hour was in these colours, ask @oohaahmortimer
    Birmingham, St Andrews, 29th May 1987 against Leeds Utd 
    1,500 Charlton fans, 18,001 mad Yorkshire men and thankfully Peter Shirtliff was our one !

can never watch this enough times 

https://youtu.be/rWY_hlJowno
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What colour shorts will we wear when the oppo wear white shorts.....white or grey?

The blue shirt is too millwall for my liking, and if it had to be blue (i.e. not yellow or black etc) then it should have been all blue like the late 80's one mentioned above.

Happy to be moaning about kits now though rather than ownership!!
  • Options
    Agree it'd look better if the kit was all blue. Why have white shorts when the home shorts are already white?

Releasing the same colour shorts just with different colour chevrons seems pointless.

Ultimately though, it'll be worn once, maybe twice so not really a major issue.
  • Options
    Would’ve preferred black shorts with the third kit personally. 

I’ll be buying all three shirts this season though. 
  • Options
    Ross said:

RIP Darren Pitcher (at least I think thats him in the photo)
  • Options
    The boys said yesterday that it was a bit Millwall, I'd rather see blue shorts and socks too.
  • Options
    It’s like a Glasgow Rangers kit , in the interest of fairness a Pacers kit next season ;-)
  • Options
    Probably a better photo out there but personally prefer the black shorts and socks to all blue.

• Options
    Think the blue on the new kit is brighter than the retro one it’s modelled on and subsequently looks a bit Millwall. 
  • Options
    In recent years the Millwall blue has darkened to match their souls.