Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Based on this allegedly...

• Options
    Ross said:

RIP Darren Pitcher (at least I think thats him in the photo)
    It is.
  • Options
    £50 to you might be a different £50 to Elfsborg.

I agree with Elfsborg £50 is a bit much, £40 I'd take it.
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the new kit(s) arrive in the Club Shop ?
  • Options
    I'll buy either the blue or grey tops once they get reduced at the end of the season.  £50 is a bit strong.
    After Thomas spending loads on Lawyers and our club how can any of us say that !
    Very easily, in context.
    £50 can be spent elsewhere, it will in the future.

• Options
    I have read the beginning of October, 2020 apparantly.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    £50 to you might be a different £50 to Elfsborg.

I agree with Elfsborg £50 is a bit much, £40 I'd take it.
    Thank you very much 
  • Options
    Also agree that £50 is a bit much and will put some off. Expect I'll get bought one or two for Christmas, the rest I'll buy in the sale. 
  • Options
    Ross said:

RIP Darren Pitcher (at least I think thats him in the photo)
    It is.
    The East Yorkshire light (or lack of) in that photo makes the shirt look darker than it was in reality. See below.

• Options
    Website says actual release is 5th October, so hopefully they'll ship that week. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m very anti blue kits; sorry.

is the new training gear in store in October too? 
  • Options
    Will we wear it today? 
  • Options
    Will we wear it today? 
    Yep, being worn today. 
  • Options
    Really like the new grey hood and the blue top Bow was wearing in the signing photo yesterday. Love Hummel, the Nike stuff was cheap and nasty.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Really like the new grey hood and the blue top Bow was wearing in the signing photo yesterday. Love Hummel, the Nike stuff was cheap and nasty.
    Worst part was that it wasn't cheap to buy... Just for that 'Iconic' swoosh. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Rothko said:

Store needs a complete overhaul, still whoring out last years gear at discounted prices. Id imagine that's next, as people still want to spend money at the club.. possibly more so than ever now that we can't attend. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Rothko said:

Store needs a complete overhaul, still whoring out last years gear at discounted prices. If imagine that's next, as people still want to spend money at the club.. possibly more so than ever now that we can't attend. 
    The best set of Hummel training gear was in the first year, but I wasn't giving the club a penny. Hopefully some nice stuff comes in, I'm too old for playing kit
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    shine166 said:
    Rothko said:

Store needs a complete overhaul, still whoring out last years gear at discounted prices. If imagine that's next, as people still want to spend money at the club.. possibly more so than ever now that we can't attend. 
    The best set of Hummel training gear was in the first year, but I wasn't giving the club a penny. Hopefully some nice stuff comes in, I'm too old for playing kit
    Ditto. I'm hoping they bring in a nice tracksuit top.
    Perhaps our retro range can be expanded upon.
  • Options
    Drunkenly pre-ordered the new home shirt on Friday, God knows when it will actually arrive. 
  • Options

A jacket like this one would be good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rothko said:

A jacket like this one would be good
    That is really nice. 
  • Options
    Not a fan of the 3rd kit. Much prefer last seasons colour to this season blue.
    Still never managed to get that shirt for either of my kids last season so I hope they bloody stock up better this year.
    Will order home and away shirts
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Anyone got last seasons black in a medium that they don't want. I'd like to swap it for some digital money. 
  • Options
    This just proves how nutty the shirt world is at the moment. 

• Options
    Talal said:
    This just proves how nutty the shirt world is at the moment. 

Right I'm sticking my one of that online. Same size... etc. 
  • Options
    If you're serious then now's a great time. Whoever lost that is probably still willing to pay a similar amount. 
  • Options
    Still never managed to get that shirt for either of my kids last season so I hope they bloody stock up better this year.
    They are available to pre order now 
  • Options
    Personally I'd like a replica of Bowyer's knitwear

But at Primark prices  :D
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    They are available to pre order now 
    Cheers.
    I pre ordered last season and never got a junior size 3rd kit that I ordered in amongst 5 other orders. Chased it up but never got the kit, got a refund but couldn't get the junior kit anywhere. Never heard the end of it from my 4yr old and hes still banging on about it.
    Will be going to shop I think this year