Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Anyone know what colour these are?:

https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/training/juniortraining/jackets/690_charlton-19-20-hummel-training-wet-jacket-junior.html

Guessing black but maybe red?  Could be good for the kids for rainy autumn walks but want to know what they are like!
    Smallprint says it is red mate.
  • Disappointed with the lack of white in that Yeovil one

Always felt that they were a team with Green / White in their home kits
  • How did I miss that?!  Was looking lower under the description!

Cheers.
  • Or 70s (young) girl's pyjamas. Please don't follow that thinking up with any dodgy connotations.
  • I think it looks like pyjamas too.
  • The paisley pattern definitely lends itself to the pyjamas vibe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Time for the traditional third kit teaser.....

• Time for the traditional third kit teaser.....

The first teaser is.......

Stand by for another teaser tomorrow and one everyday for the next 3 months...
  • Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but Wolves's away kit is absolutely awful.
    Not sure why Wolves need a second kit now that Watford and Norwich are relegated.
  • From the Facebook group

• I mean we kind of need one for Tuesday given, ya know, that's when our season starts...
  • Looking back at the sponsors we've had I think we've been quite fortunate with how they've looked on the shirt, only really Carbrini that looked poor. Hopefully that trend continues. 
  • Didn't most of our early sponsors go out of existence?

Now it's the club that may go.
  • I am lead to believe that the shirt will be unveiled some time early next week. 
  • edited August 2020
    Talal said:
    Looking back at the sponsors we've had I think we've been quite fortunate with how they've looked on the shirt, only really Carbrini that looked poor. Hopefully that trend continues. 
    Carbrini was dreadful - that was the worst home shirt that we’ve ever had. Cheap and nasty....quite fitting that Pardew was the manager really. 
  • Sponsored links:

• iaitch said:
    Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but Wolves's away kit is absolutely awful.
    Not sure why Wolves need a second kit now that Watford and Norwich are relegated.
    Cup games?

Bet they'll be pleased not to wear it too much!
  • Talal said:
    Looking back at the sponsors we've had I think we've been quite fortunate with how they've looked on the shirt, only really Carbrini that looked poor. Hopefully that trend continues. 
    Cabrini was dreadful - that was the worst home shirt that we’ve ever had. Cheap and nasty....quite fitting that Pardew was the manager really. 
    I absolutely hated the home shirt when it came out, but I'm ashamed to say after a bit I started to like it and I actually bought it. I think it was Stockholm Syndrome.
    I maintain that the white away kit that season was the worst kit we've ever had though.
  • edited August 2020
    Talal said:
    Cabrini was dreadful - that was the worst home shirt that we’ve ever had. Cheap and nasty....quite fitting that Pardew was the manager really. 
    I absolutely hated the home shirt when it came out, but I'm ashamed to say after a bit I started to like it and I actually bought it. I think it was Stockholm Syndrome.
    I maintain that the white away kit that season was the worst kit we've ever had though.
    The white one was awful as well. Having Carbrini as a sponsor was pretty shameful. 
  • edited August 2020
    Talal said:

Probably been said but on the 19/20 home kit  it was impossible to make out the sponsor on TV unless it was a close up shot. The text just blended too much in with the shirt
  • I’d take Cabrini over any wanky betting company (sorry @bobmunro) and I’ve never even known what Cabrini do (desperately hoping it’s not also preying on societies downtrodden now....)
  • Fumbluff said:
    I’d take Cabrini over any wanky betting company (sorry @bobmunro) and I’ve never even known what Cabrini do (desperately hoping it’s not also preying on societies downtrodden now....)
    Chav sportswear company only sold at JD Sports. 
  • siblers said:
    Talal said:

Probably been said but on the 19/20 home kit  it was impossible to make out the sponsor on TV unless it was a close up shot. The text just blended too much in with the shirt
    It was a nice feature for that reason.