Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• SDAddick said:
    I mean we kind of need one for Tuesday given, ya know, that's when our season starts...
    We have a kit for Tuesday.

And very nice it is too
    I can only echo this.

Echo.
  • Feckin in crowd.....
  • Dizzle said:
    Sage said:
    SDAddick said:
    I mean we kind of need one for Tuesday given, ya know, that's when our season starts...
    We have a kit for Tuesday.

And very nice it is too
    I can only echo this.

Echo.
    We’re gonna be sponsored by Amazon!
    Now that would’ve been impressive.

However, it was not a hint of anything other than agreeing with HI that it is a very nice kit.
  • I’ve heard it’s red
  • I’ve heard it’s red
    I’ve heard its got a hole that you can stick your head through ....
  • Bloody hell, great work Hummel.
  • edited August 2020
    fadgadget said:
    Well here it is , the new kit , i think it fits in well with the criminal element currently at the club .

we would never have that many players in our squad, unless Roland stays on and has a crap Eastern European team he can send us useless loan players from.
  • I’ve heard it’s red
    Yeah but the red and blue stripes dont really suit us, dont know why they've gone and made such a controversial decision
  • Wonder if Tommy will do the big reveal on Tuesday/ Wednesday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Replying to
    And before you ask.... The new 2020/21 away kit will be revealed tomorrow, with the brand new home strip following later this week! #cafc
  • Available in the club shop from ......
  • fadgadget said:
    Well here it is , the new kit , i think it fits in well with the criminal element currently at the club .

Does that kit suggest IPS Law are the new sponsors?
  • Why wait to reveal the home kit? 

• edited August 2020
    Hopefully because it will be revealed being worn by Sandgaard. The shirt anyway. Wouldn't that be great? :)
    Could be right there 

or Elliot in full kit with feet up on desk at SL grinning 
  • Sponsored links:

• I liked Oxford reveal where they released a picture of the sock first. 

I'm hoping the new kit is nice and we're taken over so I can finally buy one 
  • Any sneaky ‘hints’ from those itk what colour the 2nd and 3rd kit colours are?
  • Any sneaky ‘hints’ from those itk what colour the 2nd and 3rd kit colours are?
    I know, but it's the one and only time I've been privy to any information so my lips are sealed sorry! 🤐
  • I've only had a couple of shirts over the past 10yrs or so, but buy them every year for my little boy. Always like the shirt reveal as it means the season is just round the corner! Hope we have a non clashing away kit this year, so we dont have to piss around with a 3rd kit. I get why the big teams do it to maximise revenue, but I think it's a piss take if the kit is hardly, or never, worn like last season.
  • Release pictures, take pre orders... job done. 

*posted while also working bank holiday ;) 
  • I assume any required third kit would be a template from Hummel and not a bespoke design?