Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• MattF said:

Troubling.

Well they do look a bit nervous!
  • These pages contain some of the most hideous football shirts I have ever come across. I really hope ours is sedate and classy. 
  • YTS1978 said:
    MattF said:
    Bristol City's goalkeeper kits, plus points for not being able to read the sponsor properly

Edit: based off the kit worn by Schmeichel in the 92 Euros final

Strangely hypnotic, although what Denmark winning the Euros has to do with Brizzle is lost on me? Hope we get something a little less outlandish!
    It's about Hummel and the Danes rather than Brizzle, pretty sure that's one of their stock kits.
  • I stand by the view that goalkeepers kits and third kits are a free hit for suppliers, just stay loyal to club colours for home kits, and have a sense of traditional with away kits (I.e. we should never wear Blue or Black away from home)
  • Rothko said:
    I stand by the view that goalkeepers kits and third kits are a free hit for suppliers, just stay loyal to club colours for home kits, and have a sense of traditional with away kits (I.e. we should never wear Blue or Black away from home)
    Largely agree though I don't mind a bit of variation in the aways. Still don't think we've used yellow often enough. 
  • These pages contain some of the most hideous football shirts I have ever come across. I really hope ours is sedate and classy. 
    There was a thread for other kits. This Charlton kit thread shouldnt really be used for others.
  • Does anyone have a clue when we will see the new kit?

I have liked all of Hummel's kits for us. Although I admit to having posted that I like Hummel's new Southend kit it's still not my club. I would love to know what they (Hummel) have in store for us.

I don't give a monkeys about XYZ Club's new away kit.
  • Does anyone have a clue when we will see the new kit?

I have liked all of Hummel's kits for us. Although I admit to having posted that I like Hummel's new Southend kit it's still not my club. I would love to know what they (Hummel) have in store for us.

I don't give a monkeys about XYZ Club's new away kit.
    Next week i was told.
  • My money is on a blue away kit. Blue training kit this year, had a black training kit last year, expect the training kit matches the color, though probably not the hue, of the away kit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:
    My money is on a blue away kit. Blue training kit this year, had a black training kit last year, expect the training kit matches the color, though probably not the hue, of the away kit. 
    You have lost money....
  • cafc999 said:
    SDAddick said:
    My money is on a blue away kit. Blue training kit this year, had a black training kit last year, expect the training kit matches the color, though probably not the hue, of the away kit. 
    You have lost money....
    Go on then, what colour is it? 
  • Valley11 said:
    cafc999 said:
    SDAddick said:
    You have lost money....
    Please be white, please be white, please be white, please be white.
    There was a thread for other kits. This Charlton kit thread shouldnt really be used for others.
    But most of the other kits posted here are Hummel ones, so posting them is useful to see what their style is this year

For example, we could well be using the same goalkeeping shirts as Brizzle
  • Valley11 said:
    cafc999 said:
    SDAddick said:
    You have lost money....
    Home is red.

@cafc999 knows as he helped pick the four shirts.
  • Possible Man U 3rd kit .. interesting comment on how it might act as 'camouflage' ((:>)
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-new-third-kit-18783627
  • Possible Man U 3rd kit .. interesting comment on how it might act as 'camouflage' ((:>)
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-new-third-kit-18783627
    What is it about this year with teams trying to out do each other to produce the most hideous kit
  • MattF said:
    Possible Man U 3rd kit .. interesting comment on how it might act as 'camouflage' ((:>)
    What is it about this year with teams trying to out do each other to produce the most hideous kit
    it's a go happy psychedelic response to the corona ((:>)
  • My guess would be white away. 
    Hopefully we'll have a yellow third shirt, the seasons were we've had a yellow third have been favourable.
  • Sponsored links:

• I want an Ecru away kit and a dark green third with red and white details
  • I’d like a variation of this as the goalkeeper kit

• Valley11 said:
    cafc999 said:
    SDAddick said:
    You have lost money....
    Sorry, I had to sign a NDA.
  • Lets just try again..

My money is on a white away kit. Cream training kit this year, had a black training kit last year, expect the training kit matches the color, though probably not the hue, of the away kit. 

• Lets just try again..

My money is on a white away kit. Cream training kit this year, had a black training kit last year, expect the training kit matches the color, though probably not the hue, of the away kit. 
    Training kit is blue this year
    Nah so long as the home kit is plainish red top white shorts and the sponsor’s not scummy the goalies and away kits can be as lurid and migraine inducing as possible 🤯
    they ain’t gonna sell many anyway
    we’re not gonna get to away games for most of the season if at all
    so the away kits just have to make the biggest splash possible on the Quest highlights program 
    even if that’s a splash of 🤮🤢🤮

hummel’s designers could spend a week on absinthe and shrooms then get the crayons out 👍🏻
  • We've had far too many blue away kits in recent years, it's time for someone to take a proper crack at creating a modern version of that green and purple one. I liked the nod to it on this year's away kit, but that kit was cursed so we will not speak of it any further. Of course that was the first shirt I'd bought in years. Shit, maybe I'm the one who cursed it.
    Sorry lads.
  • Many goalkeepers believe that a garish colour scheme means that strikers with no time to think instinctively aim for it. Based on Rob Elliot answering a question from my son at a Q&A. As first choice he got to choose and said he would always go as bright as possible. I think he also said this was from a US based study.
  • Lets just try again..

You have lost money...