Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Well done @cafc999 for nagging them silly persuading them to use the bee logo
    Was it something that Hummel didnt want to use then?
  • Well done @cafc999 for nagging them silly persuading them to use the bee logo
    They claimed that they were told.by head office not to use it on any kits.

• both keepers kits are nice, prefer the home one though
  • I heard that the away kit is black...
    I'd be quite happy with that

• cafc999 said:
    Well done @cafc999 for nagging them silly persuading them to use the bee logo

Considering how many new kits have the bee on them, this seems unlikely...
  • edited July 2019
    I suspect the away kit will echo this.
    That will clash with Wimbledon.

• cafc999 said:

The consultation was back in October long before any of these new kits came out and long before Hummel signed with a lot of these clubs  
  • cafc999 said:

I mean their claim, not your information @cafc999 !
  • Hummel are using the bee on all their kits this year, only the third won't have it on as that's a catalogue kit
  • cafc999 said:
    cafc999 said:

The consultation was back in October long before any of these new kits came out and long before Hummel signed with a lot of these clubs  
    Ah! Ok, cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• They were clearly in favour of using it but they said they kept getting told no. 

Will be interesting to see how the finished product looks compared to the sample shirt we saw. 
  • Third kit is decent. Home keeper kit is rank, away is not all that.   
  • edited July 2019
    Not sure about the white shoulders on the home GK kit but they're ok kits.

Like the bee badge.  

Home kit matters although last year's away was brilliant in the way it captured the very essence of the club.
  • The yellow/white one is the home GK kit, and the purple one is the away GK kit
    Surely it depends on what colour the opposition is wearing?
  • I'm not keen on any of them so far. It' all about the home kit though.
  • The Bee actually has a name.  It's on their website.  They refer to it as Boo

Boo Bee....see what I did there :-)
  • Not sure about the white shoulders on the home GK kit but they're ok kits.

Like the bee badge.  

Home kit matters although last year's away was brilliant in the way it captured the very essence of the club.
    Hummel Head of Marketing. 
  • Yep as peeps have already said,does look like a Training top but,I'm very much liking that blue shirt as it goes...also keepers shirts are alrite too...wonder if that yellow one comes without the sleeves & in T shirt mode...well done Hummel
  • I like the third kit, like the shorts with it, have a real issue with Sky Blue shorts with Sky blue shirts. Don’t for example like the England cricket kit being used at the mo, prefer it when they go back to Dark blue trousers after the World Cup.

Hummel have a design heritage to go back on, best kits of the 80s came from them
  • Sponsored links:

• Like the third kit. A good color and pretty simple without feeling like a template. I like the bee on the Hummel logo. And I like our sponsor. 
  • I quite like all the kits so far but like most on here I probably won't buy any.
  • Decent third kit. Great that the logo isn’t ironed on.
    Looking forward to seeing home and away kits.
    Really like the home GK kit too.
    Hummel are class.
  • edited July 2019
    I'm suprised no one has mentioned the price of the shirt with it being priced at £50. Seems expensive to me. Hummel don't seem to have one set price for clubs who sell their shirts either. Coventry charge £47, Cambridge £42, Middlesborough £48 and Rangers £60 :o

But maybe Hummel aren't that pricey, as Arsenal's new home shirt is £60 and Chelsea are charging just under £65 for theirs.
  • I really like the home gk kit
    Same. It's different and I like the color. So many keeper kits are boring templates, and that's fine, but I like that it's new and different. 
  • That third shirt looks Green to me.....Ive seen people saying its blue.....am I wrong in thinking its green?
  • TEL said:
    That third shirt looks Green to me.....Ive seen people saying its blue.....am I wrong in thinking its green?
    I see it as a sea blue so yes maybe a hint of green to some
  • That home keeper kit is a bit clown outfit looking to me , it’s rank 
    Maybe we are resigning Thuram.