Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    So... new kit today? 
  • Options
    Now that's a sponsor we can all relate to on here.  I have often said to myself, CL - a more varied bunch of wankers supporting one common love will never be found anywhere!
  • Options
    Would that be allowed on a kid's shirt? Awkward questions for mum and dad?
  • Options
    Surely that sponsor cannot be permitted on any shirt - or have I been whooshed
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Surely that sponsor cannot be permitted on any shirt - or have I been whooshed
    If I remember it was a legitimate thing because the university team couldn't get local sponsorship.
    They played one game in it then the uni caught on and threatened to pull them from the league if they didbt change it. 

So there's nothing technically against it? More a moral principle.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Third kit released

Bit Man City like but its a very nice kit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Do like the white / dark blue bits under the armpits along with silver chevrons

For a third kit its interesting but a bit bland

Guess its like that kit from a few years ago where we showed our links with Catford Southend
  • Options
    that is a very nice kit for a third kit
  • Options
    jac52 said:
    Thank god they've not done what Sunderland did with the sponsor logo. Looks so much better
    Biggest relief
  • Options
    That's very nice and what they will wear tomorrow.
  • Options
    If I was a buying a football kit kinda guy, I might be tempted to get one of those ... nice colour 
  • Options
    I like it. Interesting that the hummel logo is text rather than the badge like some of their other 2019/20 kits. Might be because it's a template design (like last year's 3rd?. But looks good. 
  • Options
    Not a bad kit
  • Options
    Really nice top but the shorts and socks look crap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

IMHO it would have looked better with navy blue chevrons on the sleeves
  • Options
    For a kit that we will wear 4/5 times maximum this season, and is an off the peg job, it's not a bad kit at all
  • Options
    I think it’s quite nice in a bland sort of way. 
  • Options
    Looks nice. When is the reveal for the 1st and 2nd kit?

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Hopefully the home and away shirts will have the proper Hummel bumble bee logo instead of just plain text. The museum did suggest this at the consultation.
  • Options
    I  like it. Just a template kit I assume, but stylish AND with a sponsor I'd be happy to advertise
  • Options
    Very nice
  • Options
    Really nice top but the shorts and socks look crap
    This - its almost like the shorts and socks arent supposed to go with that shirt.
  • Options
    Love it!

Great colour, and I like it with the dark blue.