Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    India wore their change strip during the cricket world cup in one game, a sport where kit clashes are irrelevant. Kerching...
  • Options
    It's gets the JR seal of approval
  • Options
    Shorts are not allowed to clash either (I think)
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Shorts are not allowed to clash either (I think)
    Don't think that's the case anymore, though it should be. 
  • Options
    Looks decent for a 3rd kit off the shelf. Expect the home and away to be bespoke, with a nod to past kits, as is the norm these days. No complaints with Hummel so far...
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Croydon said:
    What’s the point of a third kit? There should be no need.
    A third is in need, if the away kit is white, and when we play a team that wears both red and white as their home kit ie Stoke City or Brentford this is when the third kit is to be worn as it was against Sunderland and Doncaster last season. Bit of a give away to what the away kit is.
  • Options
    First of all the Roma kit looks like a palace kit all those liking it would be slating it if palace 

and forgive me for being blind but I haven’t seen a picture of our new third kits shorts and socks that everyone is slagging off .
    the top looks alright 
  • Options
    I think it’s a really classy kit. Hope the home shirt is the same except for the colour.
  • Options
    Cheers Talal 
    what colour are those shorts ? 
    Purple or dark blue ... I’ve got ropey eyesight 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dark blue
  • Options
    Cheers Talal 
    what colour are those shorts ? 
    Purple or dark blue ... I’ve got ropey eyesight 
    Officially they are "Marine" or "Scuba"

Not sure which is which tbf
  • Options
    Not sure about the shorts but the most important thing is the sponsor is part of the kit rather than looking stuck on with a block background
  • Options
    I heard that the away kit is black...
  • Options
    Actually the more I look at it the less I dislike the shorts and socks. 
  • Options
    Love both of those but prefer the purple kit
  • Options
    The yellow/white one is the home GK kit, and the purple one is the away GK kit
  • Options
    I suspect the away kit will echo this.
    My first ever Charlton shirt. If we have a new version of that then I'll be buying it. 
  • Options
    I think it’s a really classy kit. Hope the home shirt is the same except for the colour.
    It's nice but I hope and pretty sure the home will be better than that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love the yellow GK kit 
  • Options
    The yellow/white one is the home GK kit, and the purple one is the away GK kit
    Which suggests a light coloured away kit. 
  • Options
    The home one is interesting. Not something I can imagine many people wearing, but that’s often the case with keeper kits.
    I do like how, seeing as the Hummel Bee is there, the honeycomb effect seems quite appropriate.  :)
  • Options
    Think I prefer the purple one - do we really have home and away GK kits now!

Would be nice to have 2 keepers to model the 2 kits though
  • Options
    Hummel smashing it out of the park once again

Favourite colour = Purple so that's definitely what I will be buying my son to train in.

Good work you Danish kit-making superstars

For the clean sweep I would love it if we could recreate the famous danish harlequin red shirt now please
  • Options
    Well done @cafc999 for nagging them silly persuading them to use the bee logo