Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Possibly not sold 10k now?
  • Options
    By comparison, Fulham's ST prices this season in The Championship. They are expecting 20,000 per match attendances this season.

• Options
    So Fulham's S/T are broadly double the price of ours.
  • Options
    By comparison, Fulham's ST prices this season in The Championship. They are expecting 20,000 per match attendances this season.

How many season tickets have Fulham sold?
  • Options
    What are Fulham’s 2019/20 Championship prices rather than their Prem ones from last season ?
  • Options
    Look at all the different colours and price bands.

If Charlton did similar this site would go into meltdown.
  • Options
    They have prices for plastics that have been going to craven cottage because of the team’s sojourn in the PL. That pricing may or may not hold out for long.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Look at all the different colours and price bands.

If Charlton did similar this site would go into meltdown.
    Well, today is Meltdown Monday after all .....
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Fulham are demolishing and rebuilding the Riverside stand so greatly reducing capacity this season.

There capacity will be less than 20k according to this article

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11681/11578717/fulham-capacity-to-be-reduced-to-less-than-20000-during-riverside-stand-redevelopment&ved=2ahUKEwjTksHzzdnjAhVzlFwKHfhnDrAQFjACegQIDxAK&usg=AOvVaw2IhN7t24Ny_ybuD_cIKtGC&ampcf=1

So they aren't taking new ST applications it seems.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    I think you'll find this is the 2019/20 season, @NapaAddick. Despite the reduced capacity Fulham's first home game against Blackburn is on general sale and although you can only see the two home stands (which will have had to accommodate the season ticket renewals from the Riverside Stand), there are quite a few seats available.

The match-by-match price in the Hammersmith End is £30, but with a £5 discount for members, which makes it £1 dearer than Charlton's cheapest ticket (the £20 price publicly advertised by the club is limited to a few dozen seats in the family stand).
  • Options
    Sod Fulham where’s our season tickets?
  • Options
    Mine turned up this morning
  • Options
    Still not got my season ticket yet, anyone else yet to receive theirs?
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Me!
  • Options
    So Fulham's S/T are broadly double the price of ours.

Location, Location, Location? Trendy area perhaps they think their local fans can afford it?
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Me!

and me.
  • Options
    We got ours on Saturday.
  • Options
    Sage said:

No, and neither have my two mates who sit with me, but I ordered a couple of extra tickets for the Stoke game in the row/seats directly in front of mine and my seat was marked as 'unavailable' so not panicking just yet.
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well hopefully everyone receives theirs within the next couple of days or so. Thanks all
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Sage said:
    Me!

and me.
    Scratch that - they've arrived.
  • Options

That’s last seasons prices 
  • Options

Good spot.
  • Options
    I asked the  box office on Saturday about season tickets, and told they where going out then, but if had not received mine by this Friday then should phone them, this is sound more and more like my ticket fiasco for Wembly. On Friday of course I am away up to Edgebaston for 2nd day of the test match so phone is not on.
  • Options
    Ordered our 4 together, although being delivered to 4 different addresses. 3 of us got them Friday/Saturday. Still waiting for the last one.
  • Options
    Mine received yesterday. Don't panic chaps/chapesses.
  • Options

Blimey! Over a grand to watch Fulham get relegated....