Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Price rise has now changed to 28th June instead of 9th

Sales not going to well i guess

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ceb88a23ca4c/deadline-extended-for-season-tickets-on-sale-at-league-one-pricing
    SeriouslyRed says we have sold 10k
    Looking at the seats available I’d say we’ve sold a hell of a lot more than in recent seasons . Promotion and a win at Wembley will do that .
    Season ticket holders seats from last season are still locked to them, 
  • Options
    What surprises me from the link to the website is that season tickets went on sale on Monday 27th July. Now that takes some doing. 

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Davo55 said:
    Whatever happened to “everyone should be free to make up their own mind”? It certainly feels as if the “come back” brigade are being more vocal in digging out those with a different view. Please just let it go. People have different views. Live with it. 
    This is a general comment not directed at Davo55.

I have friends that rarely miss a game, come to some games and also boycott.
    They are all friends and they do what is right for them. All good by me.

I agree everyone should be free to make up their own mind. They should and do.

It's just a bit annoying that the "not a penny more fans", turn up at The Valley Semi Final & then at Wembley (which I fully agree with and encouraged). But then say I would have bought a S/T but RD's budget isn't satisfactory for my support.
    His budget was satisfactory for me last week, but not next season.

If you're just here for the good times that's ok, that's the way of the world, but don't expect some fans not to get a bit miffed with the hypocrisy.

Additionally, if you get upset by comments like mine (I can understand that), then maybe you need to consider whether you want to make hypocritical posts. I'm not saying you shouldn't. I'm simply saying it's unreasonable not to expect anyone to reply.
    Why is it "a bit annoying that the 'not a penny more fans' turned up in the semi and the final? They were perfectly entitled to make that decision. Using your analysis perhaps you would have been happier with just 5,000 season tickets holders there. I would bet most boycotters have supported the club for a lot longer and seen far more games than the always-look-on-the-bright-side-of-life brigade.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Davo55 said:
    Whatever happened to “everyone should be free to make up their own mind”? It certainly feels as if the “come back” brigade are being more vocal in digging out those with a different view. Please just let it go. People have different views. Live with it. 

It's just a bit annoying that the "not a penny more fans", turn up at The Valley Semi Final & then at Wembley (which I fully agree with and encouraged). But then say I would have bought a S/T but RD's budget isn't satisfactory for my support.

If you're just here for the good times that's ok, that's the way of the world, but don't expect some fans not to get a bit miffed with the hypocrisy.

Additionally, if you get upset by comments like mine (I can understand that), then maybe you need to consider whether you want to make hypocritical posts. I'm not saying you shouldn't. I'm simply saying it's unreasonable not to expect anyone to reply.
    Why is it "a bit annoying that the 'not a penny more fans' turned up in the semi and the final? They were perfectly entitled to make that decision. Using your analysis perhaps you would have been happier with just 5,000 season tickets holders there. I would bet most boycotters have supported the club for a lot longer and seen far more games than the always-look-on-the-bright-side-of-life brigade.
    You have misread what I said. Please read it again. You are in agreement with what I said.

I did my utmost to help as many people get a ticket as possible,

I wanted us to sell out, we did and it was one of the best days of my life.

I clearly said that I fully agreed with everyone turning up in the semi and the final and that I encouraged it and that it was their decision to make.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    IMHO opinion, there was two ways of treating the semi final and final........ Give it the big up yours and leave The Valley and Wembley empty (never going to happen) or show him what he could have had, back Bowyer and the Team to the hilt and get them out of that league. I'm glad I chose the latter and had he had/if he does (there's still time) had backed Bowyer with a contract as well his staff I would have/may still returned and bought a season ticket. Deep down, I didn't believe he would back him and my expectation is Bow will leave, leaving JJ to take up the baton and give Duchataway the cheaper option yet again and Pearce to take up the player coach role. Filling the gaps with kids, freebies and loans and he'll move Taylor on in January if he's not sold the club. Based on the last four/five years anyone want to tell me I'm wrong to feel that way?
  • Options
    I hope ur wrong
    But love ur dogs
    At least they never let us down and give us false hope
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

It's called having principles. If you boycott you boycott. Don't boycott saying "not a penny more" & then when  glory comes you decide to attend again. You either make a stand or you don't. 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

It's called having principles. If you boycott you boycott. Don't boycott saying "not a penny more" & then when  glory comes you decide to attend again. You either make a stand or you don't. 
    Personally, I agree and have stuck to it but it's about denying him revenue. If you have done that but still wanted to see your club promoted at Wembley, then fair enough, that's your choice alone. What's galling is season ticket holders telling boycotters we have to maintain the position 100% or it somehow doesn't count.
  • Options
    I bought a season ticket the day after Wembley. I was going to make the purchase conditional on Lee Bowyer and JJ getting a contract but then I thought if they didn’t then the team would need the support even more! But the main thing is I get to sit close to my brother and enjoy the pre-match experience with him and a small group of like-minded long-term fans (2 of which come all the way from Manchester)
    Cholton?
  • Options
    Price rise has now changed to 28th June instead of 9th

Sales not going to well i guess

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ceb88a23ca4c/deadline-extended-for-season-tickets-on-sale-at-league-one-pricing
    SeriouslyRed says we have sold 10k
    Looking at the seats available I’d say we’ve sold a hell of a lot more than in recent seasons . Promotion and a win at Wembley will do that .
    Season ticket holders seats from last season are still locked to them, 
    How long is this for?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

For those not interested in ticket sales, then please look away now.

I've no idea how many new STs were sold in the two days following Wembley, however in the period from Wed 29th May to 10am this morning (11 days), a further 1,324 STs have been sold (300 since Wed evening).

56% of those sales have been in the North. 18% West, 15% East, 4% Fam, 7% NWQ.

There are just 15 available singles in the Family Stand.

Other availability:

East (excl. A, B and H500) - 2451
    North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252
    West (excl H, R, DB) - 4102

• Options

I've no idea how many new STs were sold in the two days following Wembley, however in the period from Wed 29th May to 10am this morning (11 days), a further 1,324 STs have been sold (300 since Wed evening).

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Just over 10k left ? Does that mean the club has sold around 13k+ ?
  • Options
    No
  • Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Still loads locked to Season ticket holders from last year, not sure when they go on general sale
  • Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Still loads locked to Season ticket holders from last year, not sure when they go on general sale
    I don’t think any seats remain locked to former ST holders. And besides, I doubt there are very many ST holders from last season who have not renewed for next season. Sales will be up, not down. 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Personally, I agree and have stuck to it but it's about denying him revenue. If you have done that but still wanted to see your club promoted at Wembley, then fair enough, that's your choice alone. What's galling is season ticket holders telling boycotters we have to maintain the position 100% or it somehow doesn't count.
    100%

• Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

I don’t think any seats remain locked to former ST holders. And besides, I doubt there are very many ST holders from last season who have not renewed for next season. Sales will be up, not down. 
    My season ticket is still locked into me.
  • Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

I left it until yesterday to renew Golfie Jnr's ticket & was going to buy the one next to him that I have been sitting in for the past 2 years since giving up mine (I have been buying mine on a match-to-match basis). I couldn't renew his as an u18 (it says I didn't have permission, although its been an U18 ticket for a good few years) and could only do it as an adult. I then tried buying the one next to him but it wouldn't let me buy 2 under my ID. Never had that problem before & so will have to speak to the ticket office. I was a bit p**sed off as I thought I had missed the deadline, but now happy knowing I still have a few weeks to get this sorted. 

So to answer your question - I expect quite a few existing season ticket holders are waiting until the last minute, at least until the price rise & before their existing seat goes on general sale. 

• Options
    I e-mailed the ticket office regarding locked seats, they replied that locked seats will be released, after the latest extension has expired ie. 29th June.  
  • Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Mine is still locked to me, if i log on i can renew same seat, but if anyone else is looking its blocked out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Told by ticket office this morning that prices will rise on Sunday 9th June

Just another lie handed down by the tombstone toothed twunt for his underpaid staff to dish out.

You're fooling none but the cheerfully deluded and your odious lickspittles, roly you rancid fistula.  Season ticket sales are a hopelessly unsophisticated means for you to stem the club's cashflow haemorrhage.  Good luck with that you pitiless loser.

Not a penny more.
  • Options

Below is information around key dates for purchasing season tickets.

May 27th: After the initial early-bird discount season tickets went back on sale offering Championship football at League One pricing 

June 28th: Season tickets go off sale at League One pricing at 12 midnight

June 28th: Any 2018/19 season tickets seats not renewed are released at 12 midnight

July 1st: Season tickets go on sale at Championship pricing

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cfe6fc361af1/dates-you-need-to-know-for-season-ticket-purchasing

• Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Despite all the noise, another 50 STs were sold yesterday 
  • Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

I would question that we have sold over 10,000 season tickets.

People seem to think that they have not deleted last seasons from the database, for some reason.
  • Options
    I don't think we have either, sadly. But we've probably sold somewhere between 1,500-2,000 off the back of Wembley, the vast majority would not have been ST holders last season either.  Hopefully when Bowyer signs they'll be another noticeable increase.
  • Options
    An avalanche of buyers once the putrid smell has gone.
  • Options

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

They'll be on the season ticket refund thread friday
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    most st holders last season will renew for this season as a lot are permanent residents at the valley, regardless of league, owner, manager. 
  • Options
    most st holders last season will renew for this season as a lot are permanent residents at the valley, regardless of league, owner, manager. 

You make it sound like a care home!

Now, where did I put my blanket? Nurse? NURSE?