Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    Gonna be a few players not signed up in the last week of the window, we could pick a few up then.
  • Options
    I think that has to be just purely hypothetical, Jamal Lowe has a valuation of 3 mill. Would love him but I would say a solid 0% chance of that happening. 

Also if people really aren't bumping into these people and just making it up I wish they would stop. It ain't funny and frankly it's just sad. Serious business the Charlton summer transfer thread is 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Redhenry said:
    as widely known I've heard Otzumer, nobody else 
    Sorry vague one on the Bristol chap, but again nothing new
  • Options
    I think that has to be just purely hypothetical, Jamal Lowe has a valuation of 3 mill. Would love him but I would say a solid 0% chance of that happening. 

Also if people really aren't bumping into these people and just making it up I wish they would stop. It ain't funny and frankly it's just sad. Serious business the Charlton summer transfer thread is 
    To be fair it is the rumours thread! If we relied on actual transfers to fill this thread it wouldn't have gone part the 1st page...
  • Options
    Just seen someone on twitter saying they spoke to Otzumer on the train and said talks have hit the infamous *stumbling block* and tomorrow is crucial... don't know how true it is just passing on info 
    Yeah, they looked closely at the contract and it paid him £2500 per week.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Sorry @Braziliance but i listen to people that work in the football industry.... 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Sorry @Braziliance but i listen to people that work in the football industry.... 
    Not aimed at you in the slightest mate (sorry if I've whooshed here) 

Aimed at people who are like 'ive bumped into such and such' don't know what they gain from it other than attention obviously
  • Options
    Just seen someone on twitter saying they spoke to Otzumer on the train and said talks have hit the infamous *stumbling block* and tomorrow is crucial... don't know how true it is just passing on info 

Why would anyone discuss wages and contracts to a total stranger they bumped into on a train
    Some Charlton fans would even discuss their sex life on a train. 
  • Options
    I never believe anyone e who says that they bumped into a player on a train
     As if Oztumer is going to tell some random passenger his transfer situation. Bizarre.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Why would anyone discuss wages and contracts to a total stranger they bumped into on a train
    Some of us started our sex life on a train!🚞🚞🚞🚞🚞
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I bet it was a bumpy ride.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Not to mention a short one
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Wish I hadn't started this now.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Apparently it was Albany Park to Bexley. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    As I predicted, we will have no new signings come this Friday. 5 new signings Bowyer said; you're joking with this current owner. How I envy the likes of Stoke City. 5 new signings the other day, all in one go.😠
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Who is Bower?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Some of us started our sex life on with a train!🚞🚞🚞🚞🚞
    Corrected
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    I'm guessing lack of early signings is due to the low budget. If it continues most of our signings will be last minute.
      Everyone getting het up about a takeover causing the delay to signings when this is obviously the reason.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    I'm guessing lack of early signings is due to the low budget. If it continues most of our signings will be last minute.
      Everyone getting het up about a takeover causing the delay to signings when this is obviously the reason.
    The upcoming takeover is delaying signings...or is it the impending signings that are delaying the takeover :smirk:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on boys less of this train nonsense and let's get back on track with the transfers
  • Options
    Who is Bower?
    Mark. Signed from Swansea a few years ago.
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    Bumped into Darren Purse in New Eltham Grill - might be signing, might not. 
    That's funny because I bumped into Hayden Mullins, who said similar.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    iamdan said:
    Bumped into Darren Purse in New Eltham Grill - might be signing, might not. 
    That's funny because I bumped into Hayden Mullins, who said similar.
    Just bought some train tickets to meet ‘the Turkish messi’ had no idea what he was talking about. 
  • Options
    I think there is now some sort of collective insanity at play on this forum.
  • Options
    I think there is now some sort of collective insanity at play on this forum.
    ... Now!? 
  • Options
    Cawley says the deals are close. Wouldn’t be surprised if someone has already signed and they’ll announce a couple on Friday.
    pic with Bonne was taken the week before it was announced.