Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Oggy Red said:
    Williams carries the ball and takes players on, unhinges defences and indirectly contributes to goals scored - but other players make the incisive assist and score the goals that his play leads to..

Oztumer plays through teams with great 1st touch and sharp passing, and instinctively puts his shots on target.

Both Oztumer and Williams are small players ..... maybe there's only a place in the team for one player like them. The balance of the team also needs some tall physical players to compete in the air and win the physical battles.

Or you start one and change to the other to give a different attacking impetus.
  • Options
    My Eest Ham mate is certain Cullen’s on his way back to us.
    My god I hope your right 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love Cullen.  
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Not unexpected at all but seems Fosu has confirmed he's off.

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Not unexpected at all but seems Fosu has confirmed he's off.

#shocker
  • Options
    Being hinted elsewhere that the lack of signings are down to the proximity of a takeover. 
  • Options
    Being hinted elsewhere that the lack of signings are down to the proximity of a takeover. 
     Like every transfer window in recent years! Hopefully this time will be different
  • Options
     Like every transfer window in recent years! Hopefully this time will be different
    That way madness lies.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    How close it have to be.....2 miles   ??  5  ??

Proximity is a measure of distance, not time. 

• Options
    I can't see Cullen getting in the West Ham team. Not because he's not good enough but because he's not a 'name' They have a few midfielders there, Noble, Wilshire, Rice ..
  • Options
    agim said:
    I can't see Cullen getting in the West Ham team. Not because he's not good enough but because he's not a 'name' They have a few midfielders there, Noble, Wilshire, Rice ..
    Plus they've just signed that lad who is doing well for Spain U21 at the moment - Josh has absolutely no chance

Id just be surprised if its a loan deal completed early in the window rather than right towards the end - i.e. Dont expect us to have him signed pre-Blackburn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    agim said:
    Plus they've just signed that lad who is doing well for Spain U21 at the moment - Josh has absolutely no chance

Id just be surprised if its a loan deal completed early in the window rather than right towards the end - i.e. Dont expect us to have him signed pre-Blackburn

Loans have to be completed before the first game of the season. New transfer window rules in Championship, just like the Premier League.
  • Options
    Ross said:
    agim said:

Loans have to be completed before the first game of the season. New transfer window rules in Championship, just like the Premier League.
    Cheers, knew the Transfer Window closed on the 8th August so presumed that it would be the same for all types of deals
  • Options
    Fosu to Oxford confirmed 
  • Options
    Do think its the best move for him

Tuby McTalkbollocks got the best out of him at Charlton so is best place to reignite his career
  • Options
    The boys got talent, gonna have to change my picture.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    The boys got talent, gonna have to change my picture.
    But talent is not everything.  So much of this game is a player's attitude and Tariq's has not been good enough for the season
  • Options
    yep
  • Options
    How much is the development fee we get for fosu?