Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karlan Grant moves to Huddersfield

1313233343537»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Not the point of the story, I know, but what's going on with Grant's legs here? He looks like Mr Tumnus

• Options
    Not the point of the story, I know, but what's going on with Grant's legs here? He looks like Mr Tumnus

Who ?
  • Options

It's a common condition called 'Anglous Of Camerous.'
  • Options

Who ?
    Mr Tumnus, the fawn
  • Options
    I hadn’t heard of Mr Tumnus either but Googling him I soon worked out was Exiled was talking about.
  • Options
    I’ve always said I can’t imagine the horror of being put in handcuffs for a crime you didn’t commit…. Not just rape, for any crime. One of the worst things imaginable.

I don’t like to think how many innocent people are in prison. 
  • Options
    Can’t believe Reeco had to present himself twice a month, every month, for four years at the Spanish embassy to confirm his whereabouts for a crime he didn’t commit. 
  • Options
    Lazy way out...try an explanation of your own ?

Lazier than asking a stranger on an internet forum to explain it to you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Staying in the same resort as him on holiday, says he still watches our games and was happy to tell me this morning about the takeover. Was laughing at how Slade gave him one look and didn’t fancy him at all. Really nice bloke and wish him the best 👍🏼
    Any interesting chat about the takeover?