Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taskmaster

Comments

• Options
    Last couple of episodes have been so much better.
  • Options
    Last couple of episodes have been so much better.

Last night's was very good , shame we only have 2 left with the current group because after a slow ish start this has really hit it's stride and is probably one of the strongest series for a while. 
  • Options
    Alex Horne tweeted that Flossie got her £100.... in book tokens which was a nice touch.
  • Options
    Such a good episode last night, loads of proper lol moments plus the jeopardy/stress of worrying that Sam's chances of winning the series were blown in that one task as everyone picked him followed by relief as he actually came out on top
  • Options
    Last night's episode was another strong one , even if the Greg present task felt a bit of an afterthought. 

I have really enjoyed this lineup but I'm still excited to get the S17 cast announced next week (would assume it will be that and not New Year's Treat) 
  • Options
    I loved the driving lesson one, both for Julian's "fuck this for a game of soldiers" end to the task, and Susan nearly taking out one of the production team. And you just knew that most of them were going to get shafted on the card throwing for not judging their body position well enough.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    aliwibble said:
    I loved the driving lesson one, both for Julian's "fuck this for a game of soldiers" end to the task, and Susan nearly taking out one of the production team. And you just knew that most of them were going to get shafted on the card throwing for not judging their body position well enough.
    I didn't like the card throwing for exactly that reason. Kept bringing up the rule and showing the "boundary" made it so obvious what was going to happen.

Felt like an attempt to force another "potatogate" moment when a lot of what made that funny was that it was surprising.

I liked the driving one though. 
  • Options
    Am both sad tonight is the last episode because this has been a very strong series (I've just come to realise I don't think I'm ever going to understand Lucy Beaumont and that's fine, there's always contestants people never gel with) 

But also excited to see the Series 17 announcement afterwards, I find it's always the ones you don't really know beforehand like Sam in this series that turn out to be the real gems. 
  • Options
    I was wrong and we got the New Year's Treat announcement instead!

• Options
    loved the hotel task, one of my favourites ever
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    I was wrong and we got the New Year's Treat announcement instead!

Hmmm. Deborah Meaden and Steve Backshall.  Not a fan of either. Think this one could be a bust.
  • Options
    rina said:
    loved the hotel task, one of my favourites ever

The team of three was possibly an all time classic team task attempt. 
  • Options
    Did anyone else feel that Sam Campbell was deliberately marked down over the last few weeks, to make the series more competitive?  I am sure up until a fortnight ago he was a long way ahead.

Great series though.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Did anyone else feel that Sam Campbell was deliberately marked down over the last few weeks, to make the series more competitive?  I am sure up until a fortnight ago he was a long way ahead.

Great series though.

It did feel a bit like they didn't want a repeat of S15 with Mae where the last 2-3 episodes were in effect redundant because of their lead. But I'm glad Sam won in the end , I think we're going to be seeing a lot of him in the future. 

• Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    cfgs said:

Great series though.

It did feel a bit like they didn't want a repeat of S15 with Mae where the last 2-3 episodes were in effect redundant because of their lead. But I'm glad Sam won in the end , I think we're going to be seeing a lot of him in the future. 

I loved the fact he wore grey for every episode until last night, when he was attired like an extra from a Scooby Doo film.
  • Options
    Qrs Tuvwxyz in the hotel was brilliant.

Glad Sam Campbell won, easily the funniest this series so good he'll presumably do Champion of Champions.
  • Options
    Qrs Tuvwxyz in the hotel was brilliant.

Glad Sam Campbell won, easily the funniest this series so good he'll presumably do Champion of Champions.

I'd happily watch a series of the Sue's running a budget B&B by the seaside! The team of 3 was just utter utter chaos, Sam asking if Qrs was a white collar criminal was a highlight 
  • Options
    Only watched the odd episode over the years, but now watching them all on catch up. Fabulous fun! 
  • Options
    He turned up as Bob down under! 
  • Options
    The latest series was a strong one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Sam asking if Qrs was a white collar criminal was a highlight 
    I think they both genuinely thought the fire alarm was a police car
  • Options
    Mae isn't in the CoC lineup due to scheduling issues so Kiell steps up to take their place.
    personally I'm pleased with this, Mae is undoubtedly great at taskmastering but Kiell is so entertaining
  • Options
    I'm excited to see the chaos of Kiell added into Sophie , Morgana , Dara and Sarah. I predicted Ed Gamble to win CoC2 but he dramatically failed so I don't want to predict Dara to win CoC3 😅
  • Options
    Really good New Years Treat. Could tell Kojey was a TM superfan.

Also someone I think has just spoilt on Twitter that they are part of Series 17 by accident. 
  • Options
    Yeah. Very good episode. 

Kojey clearly a big fan. 
  • Options
    yet another great hour of tv, the lineup worked really well
    can't help but feel a little gutted for Kojey, it clearly would have meant so much to him to get the trophy

best moment- wifey asked me if they'd cut out the swearing because Lenny was on. About 30 seconds later- 'you wankflap'
  • Options
    Going in I did have some concerns about Lenny and if it was going to work despite his background , oh boy I was proven wrong straight from the prize task. I'd happily watch that lineup for a 10 episode run. 

Don't think Deborah Meaden is going to ever live down the Toaster incident. 
  • Options
    Very good episode, Kojey would have been class on a full series.