Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Taskmaster

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    I'd only heard of Deborah Meaden and Zoe Ball, but thought it was a great episode, agree above, with the chemistry this lineup would have worked for a whole series. 
  • Options
    Champion of Champions 3 was a marked improvement on Champion of Champions 2 , and we have the Series 17 cast now too. 

Joanne McNally , Steve Pemberton, John Robins, Nick Mohammed and Sophie Willan
  • Options
    Steve Pemberton promises to be brilliant.
  • Options
    Steve Pemberton promises to be brilliant.

Oh he just seems tailor made for it. Will probably over think some things and try and be too creative but feels like an inspired choice from Alex. I've not seen that much of Nick Mohammed as himself to be honest. 
  • Options
    Nick Mohammed is the one I've been excited about since seeing this lineup, his brain works in a weird way
  • Options
    edited January 15
    I’m a big fan of John Robins and Elis James’ podcast. He could either be brilliant or a car crash so interested to see which way it goes. At the very least, he’ll be very competitive and likely will have a few pedantic arguments with Geg. 
  • Options
    seems like a classic mix of elder statesman/legend, wacky, competitive-but-likely-to-come-unstuck and two people I've never heard of. Should be a good one.
  • Options
    First episode possibly one of the strongest starts to a series I've seen for a while. There's a lot of potential for this cast to be one of the best of any series. No spoilers but an all time worst task attempt in the first episode is quite something. 
  • Options
    Strong episode tonight, didn't know either of the women before this series but they're both good.
  • Options
    This is a very very strong cast. I knew very little of Sophie or Joanne beforehand but they've brought so much so far. I knew what to expect from Steve,John and Nick but Sophie has been such a pleasant surprise. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Current season hasn't been OK without being anything special There's no interaction between the contestants (probably due to the editing). 

Nick Mohammed has been a bit dull since far
  • Options
    A few laugh out loud moments, without anything particularly iconic. I love Steve's dad jokes
  • Options
    I'm preferring it to the last 2 series mainly because there's no one outright annoying like Lucy Beaumont or a clear and obvious winner like Mae Martin. I do think ultimately it comes down to Steve or John to win this series but Joanne will probably run them close. This is the first time I've seen Nick Mohammed actually as himself and not in Ted Lasso or as Mr Swallow, I expected a bit more madness from him but currently it's just failure after failure for him.